ManOnTime (the site, not the dude) is one year old! Join the party and share your thoughts!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Re: ManOnTime (the site, not the dude) is one year old! Join the party and share your thoughts!

Post by yinzburgher »

Also a shout out and thank you to watchpalooza and TheJohnP for their help with keeping things running smoothly. As mentioned before, the warm-hearted and light-handed approach from all three of our mods is much appreciated. Also, to everyone that does their part in keeping a more positive vibe around this place....thank you. That overall vibe is a big part of why this place is "home" for me.
pdsf
MoT Member

Re: ManOnTime (the site, not the dude) is one year old! Join the party and share your thoughts!

Post by pdsf »

Bbrou33 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:49 am Image
OMG this gif LOL!!!

And I have no idea how TheJohnP manages to capture all those deals but he does it! Thank you!
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

pdsf wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:15 am
Bbrou33 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:49 am Image
OMG this gif LOL!!!

And I have no idea how TheJohnP manages to capture all those deals but he does it! Thank you!
That gif got me, too. Hilarious.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
ibus
MoT Member

Post by ibus »

Hey eveyone. Let's party!

Happy birthday to the site and thanks to everyone who brings it to life!

I enjoy my daily visit.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

vta_watch
MoT Member

Post by vta_watch »

Cheers to all—and special thanks to @ManOnTime and all those who contribute to the site. This has become my first stop on the Internet each day, and my favorite watch forum. I'm holding you all responsible when I declare bankruptcy. [emoji6]

Tap. Talk. Buy a watch. Repeat.

rebelwithoutaclue

Post by rebelwithoutaclue »

Thank you to MoT, and all of the awesome people who contribute to this amazing community!
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

Thanks to MoT and all the members who have made this journey a pleasure trip.

From,

The Sultan and all the citizens of the Sultanate
Klaatu3
MoT Member

Post by Klaatu3 »

Many thanks to our host, the moderators, and all contributors who've created a fun place to "go broke saving money"!

Results since joining this little community: I'm now looking for additional watch storage. Yikes!

storage.jpg
storage.jpg (13.85 KiB) Viewed 8536 times
- Klaatu3

"I don't have time to set all these &%#* watches!"
cel4145
MoT Member

Post by cel4145 »

Happy MOT New Year! 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Hard to express anything new to all the amazing words shared by everyone so far.

Also hard to discuss this place without a comparison to WUS. It obviously started there, but has grown and evolved into it's own thing. Which is both wonderful and worth celebrating.

I remember my early days of trying to contribute deals on F71 and being shocked by accusations of being a shill. Thankfully others came to my defense, but that did cloud things for me for quite awhile. And that toxicity has never really left. Just recently, as their Heads Up thread was gaining momentum, those endless arguments erupted once again.

I have feared that hostility carrying over here, but it seems unwarranted. During the past year, more and more people have found this place. Many lurkers made their first post and contribution. Many new threads started. Many off topic posts discussed. Many points have been debated. And through it all, everyone has been open, welcoming, and respectful.

And if you told me when I joined a year ago that not only would I be one of the top deal contributors, but also invited to join [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] and [mention]watchpalooza[/mention] as a mod, I wouldn't have believed you. I have really treasured the opportunity to be a part of this amazing community and look forward to years and years of fantastic deals and camaraderie!

Thank you to Matt, Steve, and each and everyone one of you!!
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
simon.bourque.399

Post by simon.bourque.399 »

Discovered the forum today! Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Thank you so much [mention]ManOnTime[/mention]. This place has become my home away from home on the internets. This is the best online community bar none and I couldn't be happier to be a part of it. Here's to year one (1) and many more!! Cheers!
Bergbergs
MoT Member

Post by Bergbergs »

Three cheers! Only discovered this site recently. I love it even if my wallet doesn't!
ohhenry1
MoT Member

Post by ohhenry1 »

This place is great. A little water cooler / coffee break that I check in on multiple times a day. Thanks, MOT, and all, for providing us this sweet little corner of the Internet!
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Thanks again for making the space MOT. Very appreciated.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.