ANNOUNCEMENT: River Edge Jewelers - ManOnTime's Watch Deal Forum Premier Partner

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
MoT
Site Admin

ANNOUNCEMENT: River Edge Jewelers - ManOnTime's Watch Deal Forum Premier Partner

Post by MoT »

ManOnTime’s Watch Deal Forum is proud to welcome River Edge Jewelers as our first Premier Partner!

River Edge Jewelers has become a well known and highly respected retailer within the MoT community, and James from River Edge has expressed great interest in us. Together we can achieve more than either thought possible alone. This partnership will prove to be mutually beneficial.

What does this mean for the site, and you, the member? Firstly, the community will not change in any functional way. The HUISABH! thread and all of the other threads, posts and sections you’ve come to know and love will remain. However, you will notice a few changes now and going forward, as we’ll detail below.

The first thing you’ll notice is that we will host a banner from River Edge on the site. The banner will appear only under the upper navigation bar, and there will never be pop-ups, pop-unders, slides, attention grabbers or any other annoying advertisement.

The donation link and box is going away, effective immediately, and we will forever appreciate the generosity of our members.

Soon we will be introducing a membership plan to allow partners like River Edge to offer exclusive deals not available to the general public. For a nominal monthly fee, our members can elect to have an “MoT’s Inner Circle” membership with access to the following additional features:

• Larger private message box. You will be able to store up to 1,000 messages rather than the current 250.
  • Custom user titles (insert image of user title). Once your subscription is active, you’ll be able to change your user title to display whatever you want (as long as it fits the site guidelines of course. ;) ). Your username will also be a unique color to identify you as a subscriber.
  • “Inner Circle” offers from River Edge (and potentially others in the future). These will be desirable watches at a steep discount that can’t be published publicly.
  • More? Oh, most definitely.

Of course, this will be completely optional, and we will also continue to support our general members as we do today with a steady stream of the best publicly available deals on watches available online anywhere.

Why do we make these changes? First, to provide an even better experience for our members. We want to enrich and extend the community of dedicated watch aficionados that has formed here at MoT, and continue to grow in the spirit and character that has made this place great. That means continuing to promote a safe and fun environment in which we may all enjoy watch collecting, purchasing, as well as watch education and sharing and all of the comradery that comes along with it.

James from River Edge, [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention], is also a member (as many of you know) and River Edge now has top billing in our Brand Showcase. Their section can be found here.

Thank you all, and please join us in giving River Edge Jewelers a warm welcome!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: River Edge Jewelers - ManOnTime's Watch Deal Forum Premier Partner

Post by mplsabdullah »

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: River Edge Jewelers - ManOnTime's Watch Deal Forum Premier Partner

Post by watchpalooza »

Welcome James and [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] !
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Stretch44
MoT Member

Post by Stretch44 »

Super awesome! Just this morning one of the law clerks in my office was saying they want to buy a Hamilton Khaki. I told him don't buy anything yet, I've got a great referral and can get you a good price.
cairoanan
MoT Member

Post by cairoanan »

Nice.
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

Welcome!
audio.bill
MoT Member

Post by audio.bill »

James and [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] - a very warm welcome to ManOnTime! I've heard nothing but raves about your company and look forward to establishing a mutually beneficial relationship! ;)
bobusa
MoT Member

Post by bobusa »

Woohoo! This is great. Our MOT awesome members would always like to work with awesome-partners like RiverEdge.

Had a chance to speak with James couple of time to order my watches after seeing those deals here on the forum and it was best experience I ever had with any AD.

Welcome James and RiveeEdge!!

-Anant
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

[mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] popped up on my radar recently due to the great experiences our members have enjoyed. I am sure that I will be doing business with them in the future.

Pro Diver
MoT Member

Post by Pro Diver »

I am awaiting delivery of my first purchase from River Edge. Welcome to the forum, James et al.
Extendedpizza
MoT Member

Post by Extendedpizza »

This is great news for our community. I can't wait to see the future discounts.
tommy_boy
MoT Member

Post by tommy_boy »

Just my $0.02 USD as always.
MP83
MoT Member

Post by MP83 »

Great news and just had a positive experience with James/@riveredgejewelers today - my king turtle arrived with a badly misaligned chapter ring and it just took a quick call for him to offer a return shipping label and the assurance that the replacement will be inspected before shipping out tomorrow.
Hoping this next one is aligned and I'll likely be back, those daily specials are just too tempting

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gorem
MoT Member

Post by Gorem »

Just got a watch from James. Good experience
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Welcome James. This is super cool and I look forward to seeing what it will bring. I know that Matt is protective of the community and it will continue to be the place that we have come to love. This is good.