As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Random watch related nonsense

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Random watch related nonsense

Post by Dub Rubb »

I didn't know where to post this, so where better than a new thread! I am watching one of my favorite Christmas movies (Scrooged) and when noon hits at a business lunch, Bill Murray checks his watch and you get to see a close up. After many failed pause attempts, I was able to get a good look at his watch (an AP triple calendar moonphase, awesome!) And it says it's November 23! So close. . .
This was yet another wake up call to how watch obsessed I truly am. Thank goodness I am watching this alone. There is no way the woman would have let me rewind and try to pause 7 times just to see the dang watch! I can't be the only one who does this right? RIGHT?!?Image

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

MAAHHH THE FRENCH!
MoT Member

Re: Random watch related nonsense

Post by MAAHHH THE FRENCH! »

I see your obsession and raise you this entry:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3252298/tr ... =tr2593630
WhichWatch?
MoT Member

Re: Random watch related nonsense

Post by WhichWatch? »

I don't have a pic, but I spotted a Panerai on Dave Richards (Dodgers manager) wrist last year during the WS. I was excited and my wife was...not.