As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Welcome to HUISABH!

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
MoT
Site Admin

Welcome to HUISABH!

Post by MoT »

Welcome!

I created this to be a place you can continue posting watch deals, and I can continue collecting the info. :D

As you can see, it is a very basic site, but should work well both on desktop/laptop and on mobile devices.

I hope to add features in the future, and if anyone has any suggestions, please send me a message.

Enjoy!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Re: Welcome to HUISABH!

Post by mplsabdullah »

Thank you sir . :D
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

This is sweeeeeet. Are you going to start a new topic for the deals to be posted? Since I'm assuming you don't want us replying to this announcement? Or will we just be posting separate threads for each individual watch deal so others can reply questions in the respective threads as opposed to one huge thread?
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
thedius
MoT Member

Post by thedius »

We are finally free!

Thank you! :D
TimeX

Post by TimeX »

Hello and I thank you forever
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

You're a legend, MoT.
borgil
MoT Member

Post by borgil »

That was quick. Thanks a lot! :D
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Random question, can we also have a way of liking other comments? :D

And maybe if a comment gets a lot of likes at once it could be highlighted or something? Like a trending comment. I dont know just throwing around ideas here.
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:23 pm Random question, can we also have a way of liking other comments? :D

And maybe if a comment gets a lot of likes at once it could be highlighted or something? Like a trending comment. I dont know just throwing around ideas here.
I'm sure the "like" can be added via an extension. I'm not sure about the highlighting.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Rocat
MoT Member

Post by Rocat »

Thanks for this. It's appreciated.
EvilSaint

Post by EvilSaint »

ManOnTime is the the greatest! I was panicking last night without the deal thread. I've checked that thread a dozen times a day for the last two years. It's part of my daily routine. I rarely buy anything, but it has made me aware of watches that I otherwise never would have known I needed! :lol:

Thanks again for doing this!
tsteph12
MoT Member

Post by tsteph12 »

Well alright MOT! Thank you for setting this whole thing up. Cheers 🍻
dr.windsurf

Post by dr.windsurf »

Thank you so much for putting this together MoT :)
Perdendosi
MoT Member

Post by Perdendosi »

Awesome! Thanks so much.

I hope this turns out to be a great place, and I hope we attract folks from all over. Perhaps a stealth campaign on other boards (Reddit, TimeZone, Int'l Watch League) to get others to participate, too? (I don't frequent any of those folks, but it would be nice to get Int'l Watch League people back after they defected after Ernie's sale of WUS.)
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
Current collection:

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono | Alpina Startimer Heritage GMT | Oris Artix Date | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Hamtun H2 Meteroite | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Nth Nacken Renegade | Direnzo DRZ-03 "Blood Moon" | Citizen Grand Classic | Nodus Sector Field | Seiko SSA409 "Honeycomb" Star Bar **** Time | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Great White Turtle | Manchester Watch Works (RIP) Equinox All-Lume Dial | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" | Casio AE1400WH-2AV
Perdendosi
MoT Member

Post by Perdendosi »

Can I make a request? Can you make this board compatible with Tapatalk? (If it's a pain, or costs money, or whatever, no big deal, but it sure would be nice to have a mobile interface.)
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
Current collection:

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono | Alpina Startimer Heritage GMT | Oris Artix Date | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Hamtun H2 Meteroite | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Nth Nacken Renegade | Direnzo DRZ-03 "Blood Moon" | Citizen Grand Classic | Nodus Sector Field | Seiko SSA409 "Honeycomb" Star Bar **** Time | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Great White Turtle | Manchester Watch Works (RIP) Equinox All-Lume Dial | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" | Casio AE1400WH-2AV