We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD: Hamilton Intra Matic Chrono Blue

Did you snag a deal from the HUISABH thread, but now have second thoughts? Offer it to other members here.
cheddar
MoT Member

SOLD: Hamilton Intra Matic Chrono Blue

Post by cheddar »

Hi everyone,

Picked up this Hamilton blue Intra Matic chrono from our friends at River Edge Jewelers in May thanks to MoT’s post. Have worn it about 20 times since then, and while it would definitely be the chrono I would have in my collection, I find myself wanting to allocate those resources to a different watch. Thus, I wanted to give our good folks a crack at this before posting it elsewhere.

The watch shows slight signs of wear, micro scratches mainly at the edges of the lugs and on the edge of the case near the upper right lug, as well as where the strap sits next to the case. Have taken the best photos I can of these, but tough to capture in photos. Otherwise, the watch is good as new. Running well, chrono runs and resets properly. I currently have it on a NATO with bent springbars; the original strap is unworn and will ship with the watch.

Comes with all the box/papers, including the completed warranty card, which should provide most of the two years of warranty remaining.

As you can see, I paid $1317 with River Edge’s great discount. To account for the slight wear on the watch and the loss of 2 months of warranty, I’m asking $1200 shipped. Prefer Zelle or wire, but PayPal G&S possible with enough feedback/references. You can find my references on WUS under this username and eBay with this username + 99.

Will ship USPS Priority Mail insured. Sorry, but can only sell to US buyers.

Happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos if needed. Thanks!

More info from Hamilton:

WATCH

Features
H38416541
H-31
American Classic
Automatic
40mm
Blue
Stainless steel
Sapphire
20mm lug width
60-hour power reserve
Water Resistance 10 bar (100 m) /145 psi (328 ft)

BRACELET/STRAP

Features
H600.384.112
Calf leather
Brown
Pin buckle
18mm buckle width

Last edited by cheddar on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cheddar
MoT Member

Re: Hamilton Intra Matic Chrono Blue

Post by cheddar »

Still available— have gotten offers for $1100 elsewhere, which is lower than I’d like to sell this nearly-new watch, for the most part. However, if it would get it into the hands of an established (ie, more than a coupla posts) MoT’er, I’d sell for that here.

Here are a few additional photos I recently took:

cheddar
MoT Member

Re: SOLD: Hamilton Intra Matic Chrono Blue

Post by cheddar »

Sold elsewhere, but thanks MoT!
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: SOLD: Hamilton Intra Matic Chrono Blue

Post by Boourns »

Hell of a deal. Wish the timing had been right for me.
I wish that watch were 38mm?