We're Moving!

Click for more info.

MantaDrop Marketplace, formerly Atokexpress

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

MantaDrop Marketplace, formerly Atokexpress

Post by yinzburgher »

Is anyone familiar with Mantadrop Marketplace? Formerly Atokexpress? I am not but I've seen some pretty good prices lately and have been a bit reluctant to post bc I'm not familiar with them. Also there is some weird quirks on their site. The reviews on the Alpina in the third link below, for instance, are for a different product. Then if you close it and re-open it is for yet another different product. Also the description appears that it may be copied and pasted from an old officialwatchdeals (ebay seller) refurbished watch listing. And even that was not done correctly as it contains inaccurate info. Would love to hear if anyone has experience with them good, bad, or indifferent. Thanks!

https://mantadrop.com/

https://mantadrop.com/about

https://atokshoper.info/product/alpina- ... #feedbacks
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: MantaDrop Marketplace, formerly Atokexpress

Post by watchpalooza »

I am not familiar, but looking through their watch-related products I think they are more expensive than Esslinger.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Once again I've run across a great price on Mantadrop Marketplace. So I decided to see if there was any more info. It seems they have now changed their domain name to for3vershoping dot com. And now that the site is no longer brand new, there are some reviews. Most of them are HERE on TrustPilot. Out of the 29 total reviews, 86% of them give the worst possible score. Some customers says they received a poor quality item but it seems most report that their item never shipped or that they were provided a fake tracking number. Some report that they haven't received any response from customer service despite multiple attempts. Until I see more positive reviews, it's looking like Mantadrop is not a recommended seller or platform. 👎👎
Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

Were they once called Ergode? :)
The Sultan of SoWhat
MoT Member

Post by The Sultan of SoWhat »

Elkins45 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:40 am Were they once called Ergode? :)
------

Probably more appropriately, "Oh, God!"