We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Gallery Rare on RGM

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Gallery Rare on RGM

Post by Dub Rubb »

I really can't say enough good things about these guys despite my initial disappointment. Here's a little story I got to tell, about one bad brotha you know so well. It started way back in history, the middle of september about the 13th.

During the last RGM 16% cash back I found the speedy I wanted on RGM from a shop called gallery rare. I thought I had heard of them before, but checked with the MoT collective to see if anyone had experience. I said "yippee yo, you know this kid? I said I didn't but I knew they did". And in fact they did, and all good experiences. I went back and forth on this purchase all day, thinking the CB might go up to 20-26%. I decided at about 11:30 pm eff it. 16% is Great. This is a great price even at 0% cash back, I am gonna go for it.

Ordered the watch, went through the checkout process and was just pumped. Finally my grail!!! Fast forward 20 minutes. I get an email from Gallery Rare saying they had just sold the watch and that they were very sorry. The gave me some links to other speedys they had for sale. I went to go check out my backup watch(always have a backup!) And the CB had dropped back down to 4%. Total bummer, I am out. One lonely Dub Rubb I be, all by myself without nobody. The moon is beating down on my baseball hat, the air is getting cold, my beer is getting flat.

I mentioned in the email that I was extremely disappointed, but understanding, and that if that sale for some reason didnt work out, to please let me know. They were very cordial and said that as soon as they get the exact model I was looking for back in, they would email me right away.

Fast forward 3 days and I get an email from them with not one but two listings of the watch I was looking for, one used one brand new. Now the CB had stayed at 4%, but the price was still very good. Now my name is Dub Rubb, I got a license to kill. I think you know what time it is, it's time to get ill!

I thanked them for the heads up and ordered the watch. Payment went smooth with very quick responses from them (definitely a bit of a feat when dealing with RGM) and tracking info was sent very quickly. The watch arrived within 4 days from shipment, was packaged very well and was exactly as described.

I was very hesitant about spending this amount of coin on RGM, but I am so glad I did. From the email exchanges we had, and the general good vibes as well as great customer service, they couldn't have been any better. I highly recommend checking their inventory during the next big cash back.

I stepped into the wind, I had a watch, I had a grin. You think the stories over but it's ready to begin! I got a watch, RGM got my gold, I grabbed my speedy and a beer that's cold!
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

ILiveOnWacker
MoT Member

Re: Gallery Rare on RGM

Post by ILiveOnWacker »

Congrats on the purchase!

I got my speedy pro from them as well. I think that makes us brothers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I see the connection.

8-) Congratulations man! That's a great purchase. I'm happy for you. đź‘Ť And a little bit jealous, I need a sapphire sandwich in my life.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Congrats. Sometimes you just gotta stop worrying about finding an awesome deal and just go for it on purchases like this. I've always wanted a seamaster or grand Seiko or something special from Rakuten and I'm always tempted to splurge. I'll checkout that seller next time there's a massive Cashback
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

yinzburgher wrote:I see the connection.

8-) Congratulations man! That's a great purchase. I'm happy for you. [emoji106] And a little bit jealous, I need a sapphire sandwich in my life.
Excellent pic comparison!!! I knew someone would get all the references, but those pics side by side make the whole thing so much more awesome.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Congrats Dub.

I can see you walking on the moon
Floating in space
Speedy won the race

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

ILiveOnWacker wrote:Congrats on the purchase!

quincas
MoT Member

Post by quincas »

Wow! Congratulations Dub!
ILiveOnWacker
MoT Member

Post by ILiveOnWacker »

Dub Rubb wrote:
ILiveOnWacker wrote:Congrats on the purchase!

househalfman
MoT Member

Post by househalfman »

Sell me that bracelet if you're not using it [emoji28]

Congrats! I can still remember the day I got my speedy like it was...1 year, 6 months, and 18 days ago [emoji12]
cortman
MoT Member

Post by cortman »

Huge congrats man! That's a collection capstone if I ever saw one!
VCheng
MoT Member

Post by VCheng »

Dub Rubb wrote: ↑Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:09 pm I really can't say enough good things about these guys despite my initial disappointment. Here's a little story I got to tell, about one bad brotha you know so well. It started way back in history, the middle of september about the 13th.

During the last RGM 16% cash back I found the speedy I wanted on RGM from a shop called gallery rare. I thought I had heard of them before, but checked with the MoT collective to see if anyone had experience. I said "yippee yo, you know this kid? I said I didn't but I knew they did". And in fact they did, and all good experiences. I went back and forth on this purchase all day, thinking the CB might go up to 20-26%. I decided at about 11:30 pm eff it. 16% is Great. This is a great price even at 0% cash back, I am gonna go for it.

Ordered the watch, went through the checkout process and was just pumped. Finally my grail!!! Fast forward 20 minutes. I get an email from Gallery Rare saying they had just sold the watch and that they were very sorry. The gave me some links to other speedys they had for sale. I went to go check out my backup watch(always have a backup!) And the CB had dropped back down to 4%. Total bummer, I am out. One lonely Dub Rubb I be, all by myself without nobody. The moon is beating down on my baseball hat, the air is getting cold, my beer is getting flat.

I mentioned in the email that I was extremely disappointed, but understanding, and that if that sale for some reason didnt work out, to please let me know. They were very cordial and said that as soon as they get the exact model I was looking for back in, they would email me right away.

Fast forward 3 days and I get an email from them with not one but two listings of the watch I was looking for, one used one brand new. Now the CB had stayed at 4%, but the price was still very good. Now my name is Dub Rubb, I got a license to kill. I think you know what time it is, it's time to get ill!

I thanked them for the heads up and ordered the watch. Payment went smooth with very quick responses from them (definitely a bit of a feat when dealing with RGM) and tracking info was sent very quickly. The watch arrived within 4 days from shipment, was packaged very well and was exactly as described.

I was very hesitant about spending this amount of coin on RGM, but I am so glad I did. From the email exchanges we had, and the general good vibes as well as great customer service, they couldn't have been any better. I highly recommend checking their inventory during the next big cash back.

I stepped into the wind, I had a watch, I had a grin. You think the stories over but it's ready to begin! I got a watch, RGM got my gold, I grabbed my speedy and a beer that's cold!
ImageImageImageImage

Great story. Congrats. I always think that good buying experience is not just about deal, and there is always sth that shouldn't be judged just by money. Sometimes the price is not the best, but it's the pleasure of good communication and mutual respect that shines in the process. And that's even more enjoyable and memorable.