We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Victorinox Swiss Army: First Class Service

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
MoT
Site Admin

Victorinox Swiss Army: First Class Service

Post by MoT »

I have a VSA Night Vision 241569. Great watch and I got for an even greater price. Unfortunately, it was missing a link, so it's snugger than I am comfortable with.

Looking on VSA's website I see they sell replacement bracelets and bands, but I didn't see an option for just a link. The Night Vision has proprietary lugs, a 10mm center notch on a 22mm width, so finding replacement aftermarket straps would be difficult.

I decided to shoot VSA an email and asked about the possibility of purchasing a link. I'll let the e-mail chain finish the story:
VSA wrote:Good Afternoon Matt,

I would be happy to assist you with a replacement link for your timepiece. Please attach a clear photo of the front and back of your watch to this email for further assistance.
Sincerely,

Margo
Customer Support
Victorinox Swiss Army
Me wrote:Margo,

Thank you for the reply.

Attached are the requested photos.

Thanks,

Matt B
http://www.manontime.com
VSA wrote:Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the photos. Based off the photos you provided, your timepiece is the "Night Vision" model. Please confirm your shipping address and phone number and as a courtesy, I will send you two replacement links.
Outstanding customer service. This definitely puts them high on my "buy from" list and makes their products more attractive now.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Re: Victorinox Swiss Army: First Class Service

Post by Rabirnie »

ManOnTime wrote:Image

I have a VSA Night Vision 241569. Great watch and I got for an even greater price. Unfortunately, it was missing a link, so it's snugger than I am comfortable with.

Looking on VSA's website I see they sell replacement bracelets and bands, but I didn't see an option for just a link. The Night Vision has proprietary lugs, a 10mm center notch on a 22mm width, so finding replacement aftermarket straps would be difficult.

I decided to shoot VSA an email and asked about the possibility of purchasing a link. I'll let the e-mail chain finish the story:
VSA wrote:Good Afternoon Matt,

I would be happy to assist you with a replacement link for your timepiece. Please attach a clear photo of the front and back of your watch to this email for further assistance.
Sincerely,

Margo
Customer Support
Victorinox Swiss Army
Me wrote:Margo,

Thank you for the reply.

Attached are the requested photos.

Thanks,

Matt B
http://www.manontime.com
VSA wrote:Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the photos. Based off the photos you provided, your timepiece is the "Night Vision" model. Please confirm your shipping address and phone number and as a courtesy, I will send you two replacement links.
Outstanding customer service. This definitely puts them high on my "buy from" list and makes their products more attractive now.
Wow! Not only was that great customer service, but it was such a simple process.

VSA just jumped up my list for potential purchases. Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk