We're Moving!

Click for more info.

River Edge Jewelers = The Best!!!

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
tinpusher
MoT Member

River Edge Jewelers = The Best!!!

Post by tinpusher »

I've chatted with James for a bit about a variety of different Seiko models including some yet to be released versions. James has been so awesome to work with. He sent me a list of various models he had for sale and was more than accommodating with his offers. I look forward to buying many pieces from these guys and I have even started looking at jewelry for the Mrs to keep me out of the dog house for my watch purchases. If you are looking at any of the brands that they carry I totally recommend purchasing from River Edge.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: River Edge Jewelers = The Best!!!

Post by watchpalooza »

Thank you for sharing your experience here. Not surprised at all...James and his team seem very focused on not only pleasing, but dazzling their customers. There’s a reason he and his brothers have built such a successful business from nothing in such a short time.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

tinpusher wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:13 pm I look forward to buying many pieces from these guys and I have even started looking at jewelry for the Mrs to keep me out of the dog house for my watch purchases.
You can always pull the ol' Homer Simpson bowling ball trick. "Hey honey I got you a new baby Marinemaster twlighlight! Oh... you don't like it? Well I guess I will wear it."

I wish that watch were 38mm?
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

Boourns wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:08 pm
tinpusher wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:13 pm I look forward to buying many pieces from these guys and I have even started looking at jewelry for the Mrs to keep me out of the dog house for my watch purchases.
You can always pull the ol' Homer Simpson bowling ball trick. "Hey honey I got you a new baby Marinemaster twlighlight! Oh... you don't like it? Well I guess I will wear it."

This is hilarious! I actually did this but on a much smaller scale last year with the Timex Marlin handwind from Mr. Porter. I bought it for just a simple gift and after she hadn't worn it for awhile I asked if I could borrow her watch. The look she gave me was amazing. She knew at that point that I had fulfilled my master plan.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

[mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] really is a first-rate organization, and we hope to have a big announcement regarding them soon.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

ManOnTime wrote:[mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] really is a first-rate organization, and we hope to have a big announcement regarding them soon.
Omg Omg Omg. We're getting married!
Living a comeback montage.
Elkins45
MoT Member

Post by Elkins45 »

I'm very happy with the Ball I purchased from them recently. I only interacted with the website but everything went smoothly and it was shipped quickly. I would happily buy from them again.
Lpd041

Post by Lpd041 »

[mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention] and James was outstanding to work with. Very prompt with his emails and worked with me in obtaining a Seiko SUN045 a watch I've been trying to find at a competitive price for some time now. Now my SUN065 has a buddy! I got my shipment today and found that it was 4 layers of fedex packaging material to ensure safe travel. Box and everything fully intact and couldn't be happier with my purchase!
bogray57
MoT Member

Post by bogray57 »

River Edge seems like such a great place and jumping onboard the Forums and now the Seiko 5 giveaway really put the icing on the cake! I will definitely shop them the next time I'm looking for a new NEW watch (instead of a vintage catch out in the wild). Thank you [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention]!! I didn't want to inadvertently add my name to the Seiko 5 giveaway...just wanted to say thanks. ;)
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

Been trying to source one for months for a friend who's going to gift this to his future brother in law.
By far the cheapest from an AD.

Thanks [mention]riveredgejewelers[/mention]