We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Relojes de Moda (Spain) - Retailer Reviews

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
Boourns
MoT Member

Relojes de Moda (Spain) - Retailer Reviews

Post by Boourns »

I wanted to praise Reljoes de Moda here for their good communication and customer service. I, like an idiot, left the "i" out of "gmail" when I created my account and ordered a watch. I therefore got no confirmation email. Once I realized this, I emailed them with the Paypal transaction number. They got back to me within about 20 minutes and explained what had happened.

Unfortunately, their system doesn't allow them to change a person's email address once the account is created, so they promised to email me separately a shipping confirmation once my watch shipped. I got that email this morning. It's something they could have easily forgotten to do, but they came through, so now I have the DHL tracking number. Couldn't ask for better customer service, even though the problem was entirely my fault.

Also thanks to [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] who answered my PMs about whether he got a confirmation email from them when I was trying to figure out what was going on.
Last edited by Boourns on Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Relojes de Moda - great service

Post by MoT »

Boourns wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:00 am I wanted to praise Reljoes de Moda here for their good communication and customer service. I, like an idiot, left the "i" out of "gmail" when I created my account and ordered a watch. I therefore got no confirmation email. Once I realized this, I emailed them with the Paypal transaction number. They got back to me within about 20 minutes and explained what had happened.

Unfortunately, their system doesn't allow them to change a person's email address once the account is created, so they promised to email me separately a shipping confirmation once my watch shipped. I got that email this morning. It's something they could have easily forgotten to do, but they came through, so now I have the DHL tracking number. Couldn't ask for better customer service, even though the problem was entirely my fault.

Also thanks to @ManOnTime who answered my PMs about whether he got a confirmation email from them when I was trying to figure out what was going on.
You're welcome!

It looks like you'll be getting yours before I get mine; I haven't received a shipping notification yet.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Spirit of the Watch
MoT Member

Post by Spirit of the Watch »

Them and TicTacArea are a good source for G Shocks and to price compare.

I'm sure you'll have no problems moving forward.
"The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well."
-William Osler
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Spirit of the Watch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:26 pm Them and TicTacArea are a good source for G Shocks and to price compare.

I hope so. Still no shipping notice and I believe [mention]Boourns[/mention] and I ordered on the same day.

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
Spirit of the Watch
MoT Member

ManOnTime wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:34 pm
Spirit of the Watch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:26 pm Them and TicTacArea are a good source for G Shocks and to price compare.

I hope so. Still no shipping notice and I believe @Boourns and I ordered on the same day.
I've only used TicTacArea myself but I've seen others use them.... in both cases shipping takes forever (like over a month long). Also, I'm surprised he got an email response. I seem to recall hearing about a language barrier.

Hopefully, you don't need it right away.
-William Osler
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

I hope so. Still no shipping notice and I believe @Boourns and I ordered on the same day.
Man that's weird. DHL says mine should be here tomorrow.

You may want to email them. When we ordered, it said they would be available 3/15 but it was changed to 3/19 so it should have for sure shipped by now.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Boourns wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:52 pm

Man that's weird. DHL says mine should be here tomorrow.

You may want to email them. When we ordered, it said they would be available 3/15 but it was changed to 3/19 so it should have for sure shipped by now.
Well, that is concerning. I'll definitely contact them.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

ManOnTime wrote:

I hope so. Still no shipping notice and I believe [mention]Boourns[/mention] and I ordered on the same day.
My mini casioak was shipped yesterday, already cleared customs in LA. Schedule delivery Fri but may show up tomorrow.

They were supposed to receive stock on the 15th, that was delayed til 19th and they likely didn't receive til a later date.

I signed up to their website to view order status. I don't recall a shipping email from them only DHL notice.

Haven't had any issues with TicTacArea or Giaoupura in Italy either except the wait for stock, which was noted, thus expected with no significant delays in my case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Update: They responded to my email and stated that GMA-S2100-4AER wasn't available and asked if I wanted a refund for that model, exchange for a different or wait.

I replied asking for a refund for that model and to ship the rest. I also mentioned I'm not understanding why something I pre-ordered was now not available.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

ManOnTime wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:10 am Update: They responded to my email and stated that GMA-S2100-4AER wasn't available and asked if I wanted a refund for that model, exchange for a different or wait.

I replied asking for a refund for that model and to ship the rest. I also mentioned I'm not understanding why something I pre-ordered was now not available.
Man. My experience aside that's not cool. Why no communication about your order not being available, either?
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Boourns wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:39 am
ManOnTime wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:10 am Update: They responded to my email and stated that GMA-S2100-4AER wasn't available and asked if I wanted a refund for that model, exchange for a different or wait.

Man. My experience aside that's not cool. Why no communication about your order not being available, either?
No idea.

I'll chalk it up as an anomaly since most others have a great experience with them.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Spirit of the Watch
MoT Member

That's just not right, I'm sorry that happened. While even the world's greatest surgeon will have a off day. They could have easily avoided that and having had it occur.... maybe make some attempt to make it right. Like eating the shipping cost, or throwing something in with the rest of your order.
-William Osler
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Update: I did get a refund for the colorway they couldn't fulfill and a tracking notification for the rest. It looks like they should be here on Tuesday.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but only because of solid experiences others report.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

ManOnTime wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:11 am Update: I did get a refund for the colorway they couldn't fulfill and a tracking notification for the rest. It looks like they should be here on Tuesday.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but only because of solid experiences others report.
Glad everything is back on track. I don't think that getting the watches Tuesday will affect your ability to resell the ones you don't want to keep.

I updated the title of this thread to be more broad so we can consolidate all reviews of RdM here.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Boourns wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:23 am
ManOnTime wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:11 am Update: I did get a refund for the colorway they couldn't fulfill and a tracking notification for the rest. It looks like they should be here on Tuesday.

Glad everything is back on track. I don't think that getting the watches Tuesday will affect your ability to resell the ones you don't want to keep.

I updated the title of this thread to be more broad so we can consolidate all reviews of RdM here.
Thanks for that, and I apologize for hijacking your thread.

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT