As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Watches2u.com

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Watches2u.com

Post by watchpalooza »

I took advantage ofna deal posted here in order to snag this Dreyfuss & Co 1924 for under €400. The watch exceeds expectations, and the experience was seemless. I ordered on Dec 23, and 4 days later the watch arrived. The ordering / checkout wit coupon code was easy, with detailed confirmation emails and a shipping notification with tracking. It arrived well-packed and in perfect condition. Very good experience!

Last edited by watchpalooza on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Re: Watches2you.com

Post by mplsabdullah »

FTE wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:36 am I took advantage ofna deal posted here in order to snag this Dreyfuss & Co 1924 for under $400. The watch exceeds expectations, and the experience was seemless. I ordered on Dec 23, and 4 days later the watch arrived. The ordering / checkout wit coupon code was easy, with detailed confirmation emails and a shipping notification with tracking. It arrived well-packed and in perfect condition. Very good experience!
Thanks for the feedback on the deal. I'm assuming you mean under $400 euro correct?

I've went back and forth on this watch as well as the 42mm version. What size is your wrist? Can you please show some more wrist shots.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Yes, should be euro not USD. My wrist is 6 1/4 inches. Will post more shots later.
Last edited by watchpalooza on Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Wrist shots:

Click Icon To Contact Me

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

That sure is a looker.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Thanks for the pics. Unfortunately I'm %99.9 sure it would be way too big for me. I might have to try out the 42mm auto version.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Yeah, the 45 is sizable, and pushing it for my wrist. I would suggest the 42.
Last edited by watchpalooza on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Conchita Turtle
MoT Member

Post by Conchita Turtle »

Glad to see you so happy with your new watch.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Conchita Turtle wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:42 pm Glad to see you so happy with your new watch.
Thank you. Its a beauty! Build quality is high and I like the size.
Click Icon To Contact Me

BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

Thanks for the follow up and pics! I think you meant Watches2u.com, though (I'm always visiting their flash deal page).
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Re: Watches2u.com

Post by watchpalooza »

Yes, it is watches2u.com...corrected the title.  The watch itself is really nice and the tapered band is well done with quality anc consistent stitching.  Highly recommend the watch, in either size / movement.
Click Icon To Contact Me