We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Large Lakehouse Leather order did not ship, no response no refund

Talk about your experience, good and bad, here.
uaconcorde
MoT Member

Large Lakehouse Leather order did not ship, no response no refund

Post by uaconcorde »

Anyone know how to ACTUALLY get in touch with Matt? I emailed several times, called, and texted. No response at all.

Order place May 11th, tracking number sent by stamps.com on May 20th, has been in pre-shipment ever since.

Anyone know how to actually get in touch with him?
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: Large Lakehouse Leather order did not ship, no response no refund

Post by Boourns »

If you've emailed, called, and texted I hate to say it but I think the next step would be to file a dispute with you credit card. It'll either get his attention or get your money back.

FWIW I placed an order around the same time as you and got my straps about a month ago. I'd think everything that was going to be shipped out has been by now.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
uaconcorde
MoT Member

Post by uaconcorde »

Boourns wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:47 pm If you've emailed, called, and texted I hate to say it but I think the next step would be to file a dispute with you credit card. It'll either get his attention or get your money back.

FWIW I placed an order around the same time as you and got my straps about a month ago. I'd think everything that was going to be shipped out has been by now.
yea agreed. Im also REALLY trying to avoid that for his benefits
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

I went back and looked and I actually ordered and got the stamps.com email on the exact same days as you (May 11 and 20). They arrived on June 6.

I think you have been more than reasonable in trying to reach out in several different ways multiple times. Maybe send one more email saying you are going to dispute it on your CC if you don't hear back? At some point, even though he is a nice guy, he sold you items you never received. You would be totally in the right for filing a dispute.
I wish that watch were 38mm?