We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Help finding Citizen Promaster Bands!

Discussion area for watch straps, boxes, winders and other accessories.
WestSideEcoDrive

Post by WestSideEcoDrive »

Hello! This is my first post so wanted to say Hello, before I ask for help. I Turned 40 last year and never wore a watch. Found a Citizen Eco Drive and fell In Love. Well that was October 2019. As of May 2020 I have 18 Citizen Watches.

I am an addict and I am admitting my problem for the first time, here!

To my thread. I have 8 Citizen Promaster Watches, a few titanium and few steel and a few Silicon Straps.

I have been looking for months for the PROMASTER embroidered straps and have come up short. Found the Dark Blue one listed below and have the black one on back order and paid for through HurleyRobertsService. They are a citizen repair company out of Florida. I Have also spoke to Citizen Repair and have an email chain that has been going for months with no luck. They are out of stock on all models.

The straps and part numbers are listed below for reference.

CITIZEN PROMASTER EMBROIDERED SILICON STRAPS

Black Band 59-R50254
Grey Band 59-R50374
Dark Blue 59-S54060
Bright Blue Band 59-R50526
Orange Band 59-R50478

Any assistance in locating these would be appreciated. I have one dark blue and a black one on back order.

The Grey and Orange are really they two I am looking for ASAP.

Thanks!
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Help finding Citizen Promaster Bands!

Post by MoT »

Welcome, and thank you for joining!

Searching for Citizen bands and bracelets seems to be a difficulty a lot of collectors have.

I have the bracelet for the BN0151-17L saved in my eBay watch list, but I choke at the $100+ price.

Good luck on your hunt, and I hope some members here can help you out.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Don't know what you're budget is, or if it even matters.

Masters In Time out of the Netherlands is showing the orange one in stock for around $56

https://www.mastersintime.com/us/en/cit ... r50478.htm
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
WestSideEcoDrive

TheJohnP wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 9:48 pm Don't know what you're budget is, or if it even matters.

Masters In Time out of the Netherlands is showing the orange one in stock for around $56

https://www.mastersintime.com/us/en/cit ... r50478.htm
Thanks! I have it saved in my favorites and have tried to purchase but my Visa Debit, Credit Card and even my Pay Pal will not let me purchase from their site strictly because it’s out of the country. Have been in circles with Pay Pal and Mastersintime. They are nice folks and even gave me their pay pal for me to transfer the money to but it still didn’t work.

I really appreciate your help, and the price is fine. It’s something wrong on my part as to why I can’t make the purchase.
quincas
MoT Member

Post by quincas »

Welcome!

An option I tried was to send Citizen a note via their Japanese webpage and they will get your local office to direct you to a stockist to purchase the straps.

The problem for me and some others I have heard was getting a response from the local office.

And the prices are almost the same as a new watch. The straps are not cheap. As MoT said, $100 for a bracelet for a watch we got for $150 (street price) is hard to swallow.

Good luck in finding your straps! I found after market straps better than the PU straps Citizen sells.

This one in particular, recommended by NSjong, is one of the better ones I own. It is made from Flouroelastomer and similar ones are sold by Strapcode for much higher.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1484
WestSideEcoDrive

quincas wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:03 am Welcome!

An option I tried was to send Citizen a note via their Japanese webpage and they will get your local office to direct you to a stockist to purchase the straps.

The problem for me and some others I have heard was getting a response from the local office.

And the prices are almost the same as a new watch. The straps are not cheap. As MoT said, $100 for a bracelet for a watch we got for $150 (street price) is hard to swallow.

Good luck in finding your straps! I found after market straps better than the PU straps Citizen sells.

This one in particular, recommended by NSjong, is one of the better ones I own. It is made from Flouroelastomer and similar ones are sold by Strapcode for much higher.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1484
I really appreciate your reaponse. I just really really like The straps that say Promaster in large letters. Lol. I think after market is the way to go. I will check outyour suggestion and find one I like and pull the trigger. Have a great day.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Great to have you. Masters in Time (Holland Watch Group) also has a UK site called watch.co.uk. It might be worth a shot to try ordering from there instead. Good luck!

https://www.watch.co.uk/watch-straps/citizen/