As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

SOLD - GLYCINE Combat Sub Chronograph Swiss Quartz

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
xmonger
MoT Member

SOLD - GLYCINE Combat Sub Chronograph Swiss Quartz

Post by xmonger »

Glycine Combat Sub Black Dial Men's Chronograph Watch 3915.99.D9

42mm Case
Glycine Calibre GL 851Quartz Movement
Chronograph
Scratch Resistant Sapphire
200 meters / 660 feet Water Resistance
Glycine Rubber Strap
Swiss Made

Original box, instructions, and warranty card included.

Condition: Like new. Not a single mark on it. The watch was bought in May of 2017 and has been worn only a few times. To be honest I love the way this watch looks and feels, the butter soft rubber Glycine strap is the most comfortable in my collection, but I could never get over the seconds being displayed at the 3 o' clock sub dial. If I had bought the non-chrono version I would never let it go. As it stands, I hope someone else can give this watch the wrist time it deserves.

Price: $150 shipped CONUS only. Payment via Paypal friends and family or USPS Money Order. I have 100% positive EBAY feedback under the same username. I am also a long time member of that "other watch forum" that sent us all here. :D

If the watch sells here to another MoT forum member, $10 will be donated on behalf of buyer and seller to the forum.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg
Last edited by xmonger on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xmonger
MoT Member

Re: FOR SALE - GLYCINE Combat Sub Chronograph Swiss Quartz

Post by xmonger »

SOLD!

Via EBAY. After Ebay and PP fees, I netted the same as I was asking here.