As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Aluminum GPS+Cellular - $400

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
MoT
Site Admin

Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Aluminum GPS+Cellular - $400

Post by MoT »

Apple Watch Series 5 44mm in Space Gray Aluminum in excellent condition.

This is the most recent Apple Watch series and comes complete with box, charger, small/medium and medium/large black Sport Band. Also included are strap adapters that allow you to use any 24mm lug-width watch band.

This is the GPS and Cellular version. It will be reset and ready to pair with your iPhone. Originally purchased from T-Mobile, but Apple Watches are not carrier locked and can be set up with any carrier.

Payment via PayPal or Venmo. Price includes Priority shipping anywhere USPS considers domestic.

Possibly barking up the wrong tree, but the money is needed more than the Watch. ;)

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
MoT
Site Admin

Re: Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Aluminum GPS+Cellular - $400

Post by MoT »

SOLD

(On WUS. :| )
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
quincas
MoT Member

Re: Apple Watch Series 5 44mm Aluminum GPS+Cellular - $400

Post by quincas »

ManOnTime wrote:SOLD

(On WUS. :| )
Man! Not on time! (Pun intended)

Been wanting one [emoji57]

Congrats on the quick sale anyway!