We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Citizen 300m Diver Quartz 2852 (2852-266315 Y)

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

FS: Citizen 300m Diver Quartz 2852 (2852-266315 Y)

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

Catch and release for me. I love the looks of the watch but I'm not a vintage collector at heart and this one needs to move on to someone who will appreciate it more than I do.

This one is in excellent condition and has been serviced. Rare Vintage Citizen 300m Diver Quartz 2852 (2852-266315 Y) Base Metal IB (IB is the Gun metal designation) with the Gun metal Carbon Tone Case in a like new blue rubber strap with SS clasp, Black Blue Shark Canva-Soft strap, and Toxic Rogue Strap with bottom flap cut off.
Watch is original and in superb condition. I do not see flaws in the crystal, the bezel action is perhaps the best I have seen in years, and the dial is flawless, even still glows! The detail in the dial is to die for, the writing is beautifully executed and the 300M is very nice. Incredible that after these years the lume is visible in both hands and dial, it shows this one has been babied. Kanji silver wheel with date. Impressive how this old Japanese quartz movements perform after all these years, the seconds hand ticks where it should !!

Serial is 5070151 which should put her on 1985. Watch is keeping perfect time something like +2 or +3 seconds per month ! Crown screws in and out perfectly and the crown is a beauty ! The second hands hits the markers perfectly. This is a perfect example of a watch that was just simply made better back in the day.

The pictures are part of the description. I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. TZ 95% conservative in my humble opinion for a vintage piece this old.

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Price $649 delivered in USA.

Payment and shipping Wire Transfer is preferred. I will pay for tracked and fully insured shipping for the value of the sale to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail. If you must pay Paypal, please contact me first. International buyers are always welcomed, however, please contact me to discuss payment details and you will be responsible for tracked shipping and customs at your destination.

The Orange Barton Band IS NOT included in the sale.

https://imgur.com/a/rjzI4RZ
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Re: FS: Citizen 300m Diver Quartz 2852 (2852-266315 Y)

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

BUMP
Price Drop $599
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime