SOLD: Timex Marlin - Todd Snyder navy dial

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
cheddar
MoT Member

Post by cheddar »

For sale is my lightly used Todd Snyder edition Timex Marlin mechanical. I bought this from Todd Snyder last December and have worn it under 10 times.

The watch is in very good condition overall. There may be a few small/micro scratches here and there, but you have to look pretty closely.

The watch winds and runs fine...I’ve never worn the original leather strap, which will come in the box. I’ll leave the deBeer teju leather strap I bought on the watch.

Comes with the watch/straps, box, and copy of my receipt from Todd Snyder.

I am asking $140. US and PR only, sorry. Sale through PayPal G&S and shipped priority insured to 50 US states and PR, I cover all fees and shipping. If you don’t want the watch box, let me know and I’ll take $8 off the price due to the drop in shipping cost.

100% feedback buying and selling on eBay under this username with 99 added to the end.

Thanks for looking!

More info from Todd Snyder here: https://www.toddsnyder.com/products/tim ... rand-brown

cheddar
MoT Member

Re: FS: Timex Marlin - Todd Snyder navy dial

Post by cheddar »

Would love to get this into the hands of a MoT member - “discounts” possible upon inquiry. :-)
cheddar
MoT Member

Post by cheddar »

Mid-week bump
cheddar
MoT Member

Re: FS: Timex Marlin - Todd Snyder navy dial

Post by cheddar »

Asking lowered to $120 — or buy this and the Glycine I also have for sale for $420 total!
cheddar
MoT Member

Re: SOLD: Timex Marlin - Todd Snyder navy dial

Post by cheddar »

Sold elsewhere, but thanks MoT and inquirers!