We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Affordables - Casios and Seikos

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
BATMAN
MoT Member

Affordables - Casios and Seikos

Post by BATMAN »

I need to get rid of some watches. It hurts to let these go. If you need more info or more detailed pictures let me know. Discounts available for established members. Please contact me with an offer. All prices include priority shipping within the US and PayPal fees on me if you're not comfortable using PayPal F&F.

Seiko SPC123 Quartz Chronograph Perpetual Calendar - Includes the box and the unworn bracelet with plastic still on it as well as the hang tag. Asking $130 OBO. In my opinion a very underrated Seiko watch. It has applied indices, a textured dial, red and blue accents.Image ImageImage

Seiko SSC375 Coutura Solar Perpetual Chronograph - asking $150 OBO - battery now shows a full charge, timing it to see how long it stays at that full charge. Will come with all links and the box as well as the manual, hang tag, and other papers originally included.
Image ImageImageImageImage

Casio Ana Digi - purchased from ebay I think a year ago or so, not sure if the crystal or band are original. Asking $150 OBO. ImageImageImage

Casio G Shock DW5600 Modded with a metal blue bezel and blue bezel screws. Will include the original box, original bezel and originals screws. Asking $75 OBO. ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Last edited by BATMAN on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BATMAN
MoT Member

Re: Affordables - Casios and Seikos

Post by BATMAN »

Bump

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk