SOLD FS: Longines Legend Diver 36mm bracelet AD warranty Full Kit Mint L3.374.4.50.6

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
pdsf
MoT Member

SOLD FS: Longines Legend Diver 36mm bracelet AD warranty Full Kit Mint L3.374.4.50.6

Post by pdsf »

SOLD

This was bought new from an AD earlier this year, so it has most of the official Longines warranty left. Worn a few times (thanks to COVID, mostly indoors).
Jk9zK7E.jpg
Conditon note: there is a very thin scratch on the back of one of the lugs (see one of the pics, angled against light to show it); there is pin-sized ding and a thin hairline scratch on the non-pusher side. With such a polished case, I guess it'd happen and will happen easily. See the last pic in the series. It wasn't easy to photograph it; had to angle it in a certain way to show it. I didn't even see it when I examined the watch before taking the first batch of pics. I have not worn it since. I tried to capture it in bright light but it looked a bit like a spec of dust. It's hard to spot when wearing it because the polished surface reflects everything off the environment so interestingly the imperfection is obscured.

The original Milanese bracelet is unused, with plastics still on as I only wore it to take a couple of fit pics and then switched to a 1-piece cordovan leather. The AD sized the bracelet for me. The leather 1-piece is not for sale but I wanted to keep it with the watch when handling it just to be safe. Full kit.

This 36mm version is not seen on the market often, but I truly love the size, and it should wear larger than a 36mm watch with an external bezel due to the size of the crystal. If you check out the Legend Diver thread over at WUS, you will see a lot of straps would suit this. It can easily be dressed up or down. I love the 30ATM it offers. I am selling to get a watch with an external timing bezel.

US$1500 inc ConUS shipping.

No trades (maybe BB58 with cash from me).

Model#: L3.374.4.50.6
Diameter: 36mm
L2L: 45mm
Lug width: 19mm
30ATM (Yes, even this size! Love it)
IMG_0720.jpg
Pics here: