FS: Seiko Samurai SRPB51 (Modded) w/ Bracelet + Erika's Originals MN Strap + Extra Bezel

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
recapt
MoT Member

FS: Seiko Samurai SRPB51 (Modded) w/ Bracelet + Erika's Originals MN Strap + Extra Bezel

Post by recapt »

For sale is my modded Seiko Samurai SRPB51 complete with unworn bracelet, original bezel, and a black Erika's Originals MN strap.

Link to full image library below.

MOD DETAILS

Aside from the strap change, the only modification made to this watch was to replace the stock bezel with the following bezel and bezel insert from namokimods:

Sandblasted coin-edge bezel: https://www.namokimods.com/products/srp ... ted-finish
Stainless steel bezel insert: https://www.namokimods.com/products/srp ... tyle-black

The bracelet was removed upon receipt and replaced with the Erika's Originals MN strap you see in the pics.

CONDITION

This watch was worn approximately 10 times. It shows little wear aside from the following notable marks:

-- Scratches and some gouging on the top of the lug at 10:00. This occurred during the modding process and was minimized by brushing work I did with scotch brite pads after the fact. The resulting marks are well represented in the photos. It is hardly noticeable when wearing due to that lug being on the far side of the wrist.

-- A faint bezel scratch at the 37-minute mark. It's not noticable in most lighting conditions but you can see it clearly in some of the pics.

-- The factory bezel also suffered some damage near the 53-minute mark during the modding process (Have I mentioned that I gave up on modding?). You can also see this clearly in the pics.

I personally think these give the watch some character but you will have to judge the wabi-sabi level for yourself. Happy to provide more pics upon request.

Otherwise, the crystal, dial, hands and crown are in perfect condition. The watch is keeping excellent time.

Bracelet is in mint, unworn condition.

SPECS & DETAILS

-- Manufacturer: Seiko
-- Reference: Seiko Prospex SRPB51
-- Movement: Seiko Caliber 4R35 (automatic, hand winding, hacking)
-- Water Resistance: 200 meters (20 bar)
-- Case: Stanless steel
-- Bezel: 120 clicks. Unidirectional.
-- Crown: Screw-down crown at 3 o'clock. Knurled stainless steel.
-- Crystal material: Flat Hardlex mineral crystal.
-- Dimensions: 43.8mm diameter x 13.5mm thick. 48mm lug-to-lug
-- Lug width: 22mm
-- Bracelet: 22mm Seiko signed steel bracelet (mint)
-- Extra Strap: 22mm Erikas Originals Black Ops (Solid black color) MN Strap

WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE

-- Seiko SRPB51 watch head w/ aftermarket bezel & insert attached (details above)
-- OEM bezel & insert
-- OEM Seiko bracelet, mint (22mm)
-- Erika's Original MN strap (22mm, black)
-- Hang tag
-- User manual
-- Inner & outer box w/ pillow

Proof of Ownership:

Asking $350 net to me which includes express shipping within the contiguous US. Paypal or Venmo preferred.

Make sure and review the photos as they are part of the description and feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks!
recapt
MoT Member

Re: FS: Seiko Samurai SRPB51 (Modded) w/ Bracelet + Erika's Originals MN Strap + Extra Bezel

Post by recapt »

Sold!