We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD: Seiko SNA411 Flightmaster

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Landed_Alien
MoT Member

SOLD: Seiko SNA411 Flightmaster

Post by Landed_Alien »

SOLD

I'm selling (no trades) my Seiko SNA411 Flightmaster chronograph watch. This is a super popular watch in the community, and for good reason. Here's you're chance to pick one up for yourself. A quartz movement means it's always ready to wear, and with 200m WR it'll go anywhere.
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 001_r.jpg
(more photos below)

I bought this watch about 3 years ago at the start of my exploration of collecting. It's a great looking little quartz chronograph, that's dressy and attractive. I'm only selling it now, as it's taken me this long to realize that I'm not a "chronograph person". It's 42mm wide, but can be worn on a wide range of wrists due to its lug to lug being only 44mm.

I've never worn this watch on the bracelet, so it still has its plastic wrap on it (I've fitted the bracelet back on for shipping). I've always worn this on a NATO, and paired it with a 21mm yellow strap that I'll include. I only wore the watch a handful of times, take a look at photos, I can't see any wear on the case itself. However, as was taking the photos for this listing I have noticed a hairline scratch on the crystal between the 1 and 2 o'clock position. It's very common for any Used Condition SNA411 as it's Hardlex and the crystal is highly domed, but I want to be overly open about this one flaw - I've included loads of photos trying to show the condition. For that reason I'm dropping the price well below other examples that you'll find online, and I think this is still probably in better condition than those. It's a very attractive and fun watch, and this is your chance to own it at steal of a price.

SOLD I'm selling this for $190 USD, PayPal only (F&F, or you pay the extra 3%).
plus $10 shipping via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS only (sorry, no PO Boxes, APO, or FPO addresses)
I'm not a flipper, but my collection is just too large. I'm not in a great rush to sell it, and I'll be posting it across multiple sites. However I wanted the MOT community to get first dibs.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase, please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Model number: Seiko SNA411
Movement: Seiko quartz chrono
Diameter (excluding crown): 42mm
Thickness: 12.8mm
Lug to lug: 44.2mm
Lug width: 21mm
WR rating: 200m (has screw down pushers)
Current MSRP $300 (I stupidly paid $405 for this at the height of its popularity, and before I knew better)
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 000_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 002_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 003_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 004_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 005_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 006_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 007_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 008_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 009_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 010_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 011_r.jpg
Landed_Alien Seiko SNA411 flightmaster 012_r.jpg