We're Moving!

Click for more info.

FS: Hamilton Jazzmaster Regulator Silver-New Open Box

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
testing123
MoT Member

FS: Hamilton Jazzmaster Regulator Silver-New Open Box

Post by testing123 »

Hamilton Jazzmaster Regulator Automatic, Silver Dial (it looks silver on the sub dials and white on the rest to me)

This a gorgeous piece, really stunning. the hours subdial the upper one, being a sunburst finish, and the seconds subdial being a concentric ring finish to the silver sub. The main dial is either a matte silver or white, depending on lighting. The subdials have black markers, with all 3 black hands, and there is a white ring around each subdial, the more common variant having a black ring around those sub dials. It is quite stunning to behold, it comes on a fantastic and unique bracelet of a heavy, solid construction, I believe this is called a 5 link bracelet, with the 2 offset inner links being slightly raised from the outer and center link, giving it a contoured feel that is right nice, in my opinion. This, to me, is one of the nicest Hamilton pieces I've seen. It has heft to it, sorry I don't have the weight, but this is not a dainty piece anyway.

Here are the specs:

H42615153

Case Dia: 42mm
Case Thickness: 13.13mm
Lug W: 22mm
Movement: H12 base ETA 2825-2, 25 jewels 28800 vph
Case: Stainless
Bracelet: Stainless
Crystal: Sapphire

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

So this comes with the wooden box pictured, there is no outer cardboard box as on most Hamiltons, and this Hammy wooden box is too large for all the Hamilton cardboard boxes I have ever seen, I don't know if it originally came with an outer box or not, and it also comes with the manual.

I am asking 535 plus shipping, OBO, will ship anywhere in the world, with the understanding that customs and import fees are not my issue nor am I aware of the rules of any other country, that has to be the responsibility of the buyer/importer. I will pay for insurance and PP or other payment service fees.
Last edited by testing123 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
testing123
MoT Member

Re: FS: Hamilton Jazzmaster Regulator Silver-New Open Box

Post by testing123 »

Thanks for fixing the links ManOnTime !
testing123
MoT Member

Post by testing123 »

bump...can we do that here?
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

testing123 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:41 pm bump...can we do that here?
Yup. #9.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=105
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody