We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Junkers G38 Automatic, New- Open Box

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
testing123
MoT Member

Junkers G38 Automatic, New- Open Box

Post by testing123 »

Hi there all, loving this new to me forum, many thanks to those that referred me the other day from the WUS HUISABH thread, you guys have changed my life, and I really really really hope this forum ROCKS that other one to the core! Love the mission statement it's such a breath of fresh air!

So back to the point of this post, I have a never worn, although tried on and put away, Junkers G38, that was bought from Long Island Watch from their scratch and dent postings, it was on there because it had been sent back to the Manufacturer for an unspecified adjustment, and was 'Like New' I bought it last September or so, and tried it on and put it away and forgot about it, and have pulled it out of the closet to put on the block.

As far as I know, the items sold there still have the warranty, in this case it's 2 years. I don't know how warranty transfers work, but I would certainly help out if you needed me to be the point of contact, if warranty needed to be exercised. If anyone knows differently as to scratch and dent listings at Long Island watch and the warranty and warranty transfer issues, please do let me know what the ins and outs are if other than what I have assumed here.

Here are the specs:(that I have)

Movement: Miyota Cal. 8205 (self-winding)
Case: Stainless Steel, 42mm x 12mm
Back: Exhibition window
Crystal: Hardened Mineral
Band: Hand made leather with breathing holes, buckle closure. 22mm.
Water Resistant: 100 meters

Here are some pictures:

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Let me know if you have any questions.

I paid 299 for this, and would like to get 260 + shipping, I will ship to anywhere in the world, I will pay for shipping insurance and PP or other payment system fees, like I said it is unworn by me other than trying it on and wearing it for a very short while the first day. Cheers all! Thanks for having me on this forum, really glad to be here!