We're Moving!

Click for more info.

SOLD FS: Squale 1521 50 Atmos Blue Opaco Matte with warranty

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Boourns
MoT Member

SOLD FS: Squale 1521 50 Atmos Blue Opaco Matte with warranty

Post by Boourns »

Watch is SOLD!
Brand & Model: Squale 1521 50 Atmos Blue Opaco Matte
Price: $675 net
Condition: Great
What's included: Watch, OEM leather strap, watch roll, box, tag, instruction manual, warranty card (stamped April 5, 2018)
Payment: Paypal F&F or G&S + 3%
Shipping: Priority first class included to CONUS (insured for sales price). Elsewhere PM me.

As promised, here is my Squale 1521. The reason for sale is I just reserved a Zelos Horizon GMT. This Squale was one of the first watches I truly lusted after when I picked up this hobby. It has been great, and I'm sad to see it go.

This is Squale’s famous 50 Atmos diver in matte blue. It features an ETA 2824-2 automatic movement in a matte blue case that measures 42mm across and 14mm thick. Lug-to-lug is ~48mm. I forgot to take pics with my caliper, so if you want confirmation measurements let me know. I have a 6.75 wrist, and this fits fine.

The watch is in great condition. The crystal is perfect. The only flaws are a small scratch on the aluminum bezel just outside the 23-minute marker (see 4th pic), and some scratches on the back of the lugs from strap changes (7th and 8th pics).

I am the second owner of the watch. I got it via trade on Reddit. It was bought from Gnomon, and the warranty card is stamped April 5, 2018, so there is about another year left on the warranty.

Would like to get $675 net to me, and I’ll cover insured shipping. Payment via take Paypal F&F or G&S ($675 + 3%). Priority shipping via USPS is included, and I always insure for the selling price.

I have plenty of feedback on Reddit as a buyer and seller. If you want more pics let me know. If the watch sells today (Tuesday, April 23) I can ship it out tomorrow morning. Please note I am taking a day-trip to Houston tomorrow, Wednesday the 24th, so starting after about 9 a.m. I won’t be as responsive. Also note this watch is also posted on Reddit.

Full photo album:

Timestamp: https://imgur.com/4peHp1m
I wish that watch were 38mm?