We're Moving!

Click for more info.

**SOLD** BNIB Seiko Alpinist SPB089 LE (Blue) $700

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by members.
Canyonary
MoT Member

**SOLD** BNIB Seiko Alpinist SPB089 LE (Blue) $700

Post by Canyonary »

Offered for sale on the MoT forum is my NEW Seiko SPB089, otherwise known as the Limited Edition blue Alpinist. I purchased directly through Hodinkee upon original listing. Never worn, both watch and original strap are in brand new condition. Posted pictures are of the actual watch. Note that it came with a 3-year warranty through Seiko/Hodinkee. The original tags, box, manual, warranty card, etc., are all included in the sale. This watch is #190 of 1959 produced.

Hoping to pass on to a MoT member, the selling price is $700, which is roughly what I paid with taxes and shipping, plus shipping to new buyer. PayPal only, with free shipping included, CONUS only. Sorry, no trades or other offers accepted. I'll be sorry to see this one go, but other responsibilities necessitate funds right now. First-time watch seller, but you can see other seller ratings for me on www.geartrade.com (outdoor products) under seller "brh833." Thanks!
Last edited by Canyonary on Sun May 12, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Canyonary
MoT Member

Re: FOR SALE *BNIB* Seiko Alpinist SPB089 LE (Blue) $700

Post by Canyonary »

Bump
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Sorry to break the rules here but [mention]Canyonary[/mention] can you try to send me a PM? I'm interested and I tried to send you 2 PMs but they are just sitting in my "outbox" rather than "sent". Not sure what's wrong.
Canyonary
MoT Member

Re: **SOLD** BNIB Seiko Alpinist SPB089 LE (Blue) $700

Post by Canyonary »

***SOLD***

Thank you buyer, and MoT Forum!
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

yinzburgher wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:04 pm Sorry to break the rules here but @Canyonary can you try to send me a PM? I'm interested and I tried to send you 2 PMs but they are just sitting in my "outbox" rather than "sent". Not sure what's wrong.
Nothing is wrong.

Sent PMs sit in the "Outbox" until the recipient opens them.
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody