As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Nivada Grenchen - Chronoking Aviator Sea Diver

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Nivada Grenchen - Chronoking Aviator Sea Diver

Post by TheJohnP »

In addition to the Chronomaster Aviator Sea Diver, Nivada Grenchen will also be rereleasing the Chronoking.

There's not a link to order yet, so if you're interested in the first batch of 50 pieces, email them at - contact@nivadagrenchenofficial.com
Components have been ordered, however delay seems to be from sourcing movements.

Price : $2,390 / 2000 € / CHF 2195
Free Shipping from Switzerland

Estimated delivery is September 2021

The Chronoking will be only available with the Manual winding SW510 movement. You should be able to choose between a red or black hand on the second subdial.

The Chronoking will share the same case as the Chronomaster but will house a date version of the SW510 and will have a different version of the bezel to stick to vintage Chronoking timepieces. It will distinguished by its two grey mirror-like subdials and the unusual date located at 12 o’clock.

At first glimpse, these features seem like an odd combination, but at second glance, everything seems to balance out. The solid stainless steel case with screw-down back is a testament to the watch robust and edgy design.

Specs:

- Case Diameter: 38.3mm
- Case Thickness: 13.75mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Case Finish: Polished & Brushed
- Case Lug Width: 20 mm
- Movement Type: Manual winding - chronograph
- Movement: Sellita SW510 M BH A
- Glass: Double domed Sapphire Glass
- Water Resistance: 10ATM

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Thrax
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER: Brand Direct: Nivada Grenchen - Chronoking Aviator Sea Diver

Post by Thrax »

Insanely attractive by my measure, but that price is eye-watering. Whew, lad.