We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER Brand Direct: Helm - Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

peskydonut
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER : Brand Direct: Helm - Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi (Komodo watches will be in stock on Friday, May 15)

Post by peskydonut »

So the "new sale date" referred to in the previous email is "NOW NOW NOW!"?

Wasn't planning on buying one, but still annoyed somehow.
Living a comeback montage.
pgcity
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER : Brand Direct: Helm - Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi (Komodo watches will be in stock on Friday, May 15)

Post by pgcity »

peskydonut wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 6:23 pm So the "new sale date" referred to in the previous email is "NOW NOW NOW!"?

Wasn't planning on buying one, but still annoyed somehow.
Yes think they messed it up somehow.
pgcity
MoT Member

Re: PREORDER Brand Direct: Helm - Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi

Post by pgcity »

from email. Link to watch here https://helmwatches.com/vanuatu1.html

HELM Vanuatu In Stock Notice
Hello, and thanks for your interest in the HELM Vanuatu!

Approximately 200 Vanuatu watches will be available for purchase beginning
Thursday, July 16th at 14:00 UTC.
(That's 7:00am Pacific, 10:00am Eastern, 3:00pm in London, 4:00pm in Paris and Munich,
7:30pm in Mumbai, 10:00pm in Hong Kong, 11:00pm in Tokyo and midnight in Sydney.)
All watches purchased on the 16th will be shipped on or before August 1st, 2020.

For more details about the Vanuatu, please click any of the image below to visit the website.
For questions about UTC time, please click the UTC link above.

Since quantities are limited, we'd like to explain what to expect on the day of the sale,
to avoid unpleasant surprises:

1. The "Add to Cart" button will be visible and functional prior to the sale time, but no inventory will be available until the sale begins. If you attempt to check out early, you'll receive an "Out of Stock" message.

2. At the designated time, we'll add inventory to the PayPal system and you'll be able to check out, with no need to refresh the webpage. Even if everyone does refresh the page at the same instant, we should still be okay and we're reasonably confident the website won't crash.
3. When the sale begins, the watches may sell quickly. If you try to check out 15 minutes into the sale and receive an "Out of Stock" message, we are most likely sold out and will update the website as quickly as possible to reflect that.

4. Be aware that items in your shopping cart are live (meaning they're available for other
customers to purchase) until the payment process is complete. If you plan to order accessories, you may want to add them to your cart before the sale begins, or place a separate accessory
order later (you'll still be eligible for the discount).
5. Keep in mind that although a PayPal account isn't required to make a purchase, the checkout
process is faster for those with an account. When your payment and address details are already on file with PayPal, the checkout process can be completed with just a few clicks.

As we've mentioned before, we'd love to get a HELM watch on the wrist of everyone who wants one. Since that's not immediately possible given the limited quantities available, we've chosen the admittedly imperfect first-come-first-serve approach. We know it can be frustrating, but we promise we'll make more and hope you'll soon be wearing a Vanuatu!

All the best,
HELM Watches
aeroman5
MoT Member

Post by aeroman5 »

pgcity wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:00 am from email. Link to watch here https://helmwatches.com/vanuatu1.html

HELM Vanuatu In Stock Notice

Approximately 200 Vanuatu watches will be available for purchase beginning
Thursday, July 16th at 14:00 UTC.
(That's 7:00am Pacific, 10:00am Eastern, 3:00pm in London, 4:00pm in Paris and Munich,
7:30pm in Mumbai, 10:00pm in Hong Kong, 11:00pm in Tokyo and midnight in Sydney.)
All watches purchased on the 16th will be shipped on or before August 1st, 2020.

For more details about the Vanuatu, please click any of the image below to visit the website.
For questions about UTC time, please click the UTC link above.

Since quantities are limited, we'd like to explain what to expect on the day of the sale,
to avoid unpleasant surprises:

1. The "Add to Cart" button will be visible and functional prior to the sale time, but no inventory will be available until the sale begins. If you attempt to check out early, you'll receive an "Out of Stock" message.

2. At the designated time, we'll add inventory to the PayPal system and you'll be able to check out, with no need to refresh the webpage. Even if everyone does refresh the page at the same instant, we should still be okay and we're reasonably confident the website won't crash.
3. When the sale begins, the watches may sell quickly. If you try to check out 15 minutes into the sale and receive an "Out of Stock" message, we are most likely sold out and will update the website as quickly as possible to reflect that.

4. Be aware that items in your shopping cart are live (meaning they're available for other
customers to purchase) until the payment process is complete. If you plan to order accessories, you may want to add them to your cart before the sale begins, or place a separate accessory
order later (you'll still be eligible for the discount).
5. Keep in mind that although a PayPal account isn't required to make a purchase, the checkout
process is faster for those with an account. When your payment and address details are already on file with PayPal, the checkout process can be completed with just a few clicks.

As we've mentioned before, we'd love to get a HELM watch on the wrist of everyone who wants one. Since that's not immediately possible given the limited quantities available, we've chosen the admittedly imperfect first-come-first-serve approach. We know it can be frustrating, but we promise we'll make more and hope you'll soon be wearing a Vanuatu!

All the best,
HELM Watches
I tried again and failed again.
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

From email. Link to watch here https://helmwatches.com/khuraburi.html
HELM Khuraburi: Available August 21
Hello, and thanks for your interest in the HELM Khuraburi!

Approximately 200 Khuraburi watches will be available for purchase beginning
Friday, August 21st at 14:00 UTC.
(That's 7:00am Pacific, 10:00am Eastern, 3:00pm in London, 6:00pm in Dubai,
10:00pm in Hong Kong and 12:00 midnight in Sydney.)

All watches purchased on the 21st will be shipped on or before September 12th, 2020.
Please note, the 02AL2 (black/orange dial, 10:00 crown) will not be in stock during this sale.

As quantities are limited, please keep the following in mind:

1. In order to stretch quantities as far as possible, please limit yourself to just one watch.

2. The "Add to Cart" button will be visible and functional prior to the sale start, and it will be possible to add a watch to your cart before the sale begins. However, if you try to check out before the designated sale time, you'll receive an "Out of Stock" or "Unavailable" message.

3. At the designated sale time, there is no need to refresh the webpage. You can continue to add items to your cart and/or proceed directly to the checkout.

customers to purchase) until the payment process is complete. If you plan to order accessories, you may want to place a separate accessory order later to avoid missing the watch (the accessory discount will still apply).
5. The watches tend to sell quickly. If you try to check out several minutes into the sale and receive an "Out of Stock" or "Unavailable" message, the watch you're trying to purchase is most likely out of stock and we just haven't had a chance to update the website yet to reflect that.
6. Although a PayPal account isn't required to make a purchase, the checkout process is faster for those with an account. When your payment and address details are already on file with PayPal, the checkout process can be completed with just a few clicks.

As we've mentioned before, we'd love to get a HELM watch on the wrist of everyone who wants one. Unfortunately, since quantities are limited, not everyone will get one during this sale.
If you don't score a Khuraburi this go round, we promise we'll make more!

All the best,
HELM Watches
Franko
MoT Member

Post by Franko »

Got one!!
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Off Topic

For some reason whenever I see the title of this thread it makes me think of this.

Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

watchpalooza wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:59 pm
Off Topic

For some reason whenever I see the title of this thread it makes me think of this.

Off Topic

And that makes me think of where the phrase originated, The Day The Earth Stood Stlll

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

from email. Link to watch here https://helmwatches.com/vanuatu.html

HELM Vanuatu: Available November 13th

Approximately 150 Vanuatu watches (the tail end of our previous production) will be available beginning Friday, November 13th at 14:00 UTC (please check the countdown timer on the Vanuatu webpage for the precise time in your location).

All watches purchased on the 13th will be shipped on or before December 5th, 2020.

Since quantities are limited and we’re using new shopping cart software, please keep the following in mind:

1. Please limit yourself to a single watch.

2. In order to see available stock, it WILL be necessary to refresh the Vanuatu webpage when the
countdown timer reaches 0:00:00:00 and the sale begins.

3. The watches will likely sell quickly, but once an item is in your cart, there’s no need to rush
through the payment process. Once added to your cart, the item is yours until you complete
the checkout process. That means there's time to add accessories to your order without
worrying that the watch will be purchased out from under you.

4. If your order is successful, you'll receive an order confirmation email from us within 24 hours.
In the event that we accidentally sell more watches than we have in stock, we'll contact you
within 24 hours with an explanation and some options.

Since quantities are limited, not everyone will be able to purchase a watch during this sale, and we apologize for that. However, we already have more in production and will make them available as soon as we can!
NapoleonDynamite
MoT Member

Helm Vanuatu Ti.

Post by NapoleonDynamite »

Please move this if in the wrong location team.

https://helmwatches.com/vanuatu-titanium.html

Pre order open for Helm Vanuatu but in Titanium. The Vanuatu is definitely value for money, even the stainless steel was great.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: Helm Vanuatu Ti.

Post by TheJohnP »

NapoleonDynamite wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:40 am Please move this if in the wrong location team.

https://helmwatches.com/vanuatu-titanium.html

Pre order open for Helm Vanuatu but in Titanium. The Vanuatu is definitely value for money, even the stainless steel was great.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
There's a standing Helm preorder thread.
So moved your post to it [mention]NapoleonDynamite[/mention]
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Dius
MoT Member

Post by Dius »

Just took the plunge on the titanium vanuatu.
zippotone

Post by zippotone »

Dius wrote:Just took the plunge on the titanium vanuatu.
I wish I could do that! I'm currently #1656 on the waiting list [emoji20][emoji20]

Enviado desde mi CPH1941 mediante Tapatalk

zippotone

Post by zippotone »

zippotone wrote:
Dius wrote:Just took the plunge on the titanium vanuatu.
I wish I could do that! I'm currently #1656 on the waiting list [emoji20][emoji20]

#1190 as of today. Maybe in 2 and a half years...