We're Moving!

Click for more info.

PREORDER Brand Direct: Helm - Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

pgcity
MoT Member

PREORDER Brand Direct: Helm - Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi

Post by pgcity »

Received email blast for another batch of both watches as follows:

HELM Komodo Pre-Order Notice

Thanks for your interest in the HELM Komodo! Approximately 100 Komodo watches will be available for pre-order beginning Friday, May 17th, at 23:55 UTC.

All pre-ordered watches will ship on or before June 8th, 2019

HELM Vanuatu Pre-Order Notice

Thanks for your interest in the HELM Vanuatu and for your patience while we produced more! The Vanuatu will be available for pre-order beginning Friday, May 17th, at 23:55 UTC.

All pre-ordered watches will ship on or before June 8th, 2019

Sorry unable to link pictures. My internet is wonky at the moment.

Link to site www.helmwatches.com

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Update: Adding Khuraburi to same list rather than creating another thread.
Last edited by pgcity on Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:01 am, edited 6 times in total.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: Preorder:Helm Vanuatu and Komodo

Post by TheJohnP »

Komodo pics:
https://helmwatches.com/komodo.html
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Vanuatu pics:
https://helmwatches.com/vanuatu2.html
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

Thank you for the pictures @TheJohnP. These usually sell out quickly. Hoping for an orange blue Khuraburi with crown at 10 someday. Just an outrageous watch I think

HONDAV4
Has thanked: 0

Post by HONDAV4 »

Hi, Is there anyone did a successful order for this watch? I am very disappointed that i waited the whole day until midnight of May 17 checking at their website for the "ADD TO CART" buttom to go active but it never did. Maybe someone can share how to buy this watch with their pre order method.
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

HONDAV4 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:15 pm Hi, Is there anyone did a successful order for this watch? I am very disappointed that i waited the whole day until midnight of May 17 checking at their website for the "ADD TO CART" buttom to go active but it never did. Maybe someone can share how to buy this watch with their pre order method.
Thank you for joining [mention]HONDAV4[/mention]. Hopefully, someone will be able to answer your question.

While you're here, check out our other sections and the Heads Up! thread. I'm sure you'll find a great deal on other watches you'd like.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=123
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

There are replies of successful purchases on watchuseek and that it sold out very quickly. You can read from this link onwards https://forums.watchuseek.com/f74/all-t ... 61-56.html On Helm's instagram page same report of success and failure. link here https://www.instagram.com/p/BxMKlfCnkU_ ... copy_link.
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

Another round of pre order for the Komodo is coming up on June 16th but will be produced and shipped around December 2019 or thereabouts.

According to the email I received:

'Approximately 200 Komodo watches will be available for pre-order (full prepayment) beginning Saturday, June 16th, at 23:55 UTC.These watches have not yet been produced and are not yet in stock. We hope to have them produced and ready to ship by the end of the year'

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

To further expand on what [mention]pgcity[/mention] mentioned above regarding another batch of Komodo preorders:

A quantity of 200 Komodo watches (a portion of our next full production) will be available for pre-order (full prepayment required) on this page beginning Saturday, June 15th at 23:55 UTC. Your pre-order will reserve a Komodo in your name to ensure you receive the variation you want when production is complete.

IMPORTANT: Please note, this is a pre-order, which requires full prepayment for a watch that has not yet been produced and is not yet in stock. Once the pre-order session is closed, we'll begin production and hope to have the watches ready to ship by the end of the year. We'll do our best to keep production on schedule and will send occasional email updates to keep you posted on the progress, but minor delays are always a possibility.

REFUNDS: Is your pre-order/prepayment refundable? Yes, but not until the production is complete (around the end of the year). Your pre-order is paying for the production of a watch, so once production begins, the funds will be used to pay our manufacturing partners. Only when production is complete (and paid for) and we have watches in stock that we can sell, will we be able to issue any refunds.

ACCESSORIES: You can take advantage of the "with watch" discount to purchase accessories (straps, bezels, etc.) when you place your
pre-order or at any time before your watch ships. However, if you want an accessory bezel, we suggest ordering it now so we can produce enough of the most popular options. Any accessories purchased at the "with watch" discount price will ship with your watch order.

CHANGES: The only spec changes to note are the addition of an orange dial variation (03AR4) and a return to the FC1 non-ratcheting bracelet clasp as the standard clasp. The FC2 diver's extension clasp (which is still shown in some photos at left) will be available for purchase separately as an accessory, but will not be included with the watch (it was just too large for most folks).

PREORDER COST: US $285.00 + US $30 Shipping World Wide
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

the only picture i found of the orange dial version on their site:

CVP33
MoT Member

Post by CVP33 »

In for the orange.
pgcity
MoT Member

Re: Preorder:Helm Vanuatu, Komodo and Khuraburi

Post by pgcity »

Approximately 200 Khuraburi watches will be available for pre-order (full prepayment) beginning Saturday, June 22nd, at 15:00 UTC. These watches have not yet been produced and are not yet in stock, but we plan to have them produced and ready to ship by the end of the year. Your pre-order will reserve a Khuraburi in your name to ensure you receive the variation you want when production is complete.

IMPORTANT: Please note, this is a pre-order, which requires full prepayment for a watch that has not yet been produced and is not yet in stock. Once the pre-order session is closed, we'll begin production and hope to have the watches ready to ship by the end of the year. We'll do our best to keep production on schedule and will send occasional email updates to keep you posted on the progress, but minor delays are always a possibility.

REFUNDS: Is your pre-order/prepayment refundable? Yes, but not until the production is complete (around the end of the year). Your pre-order is paying for the production of a watch, so once production begins, the funds will be used to pay our manufacturing partners. Only when production is complete (and paid for) and we have watches in stock that we can sell, will we be able to issue any refunds.

ACCESSORIES: You can take advantage of the "with watch" discount to purchase accessories (straps, bezels, etc.) when you place your
pre-order or at any time before your watch ships. However, if you want an accessory bezel, we suggest ordering it now so we can produce enough of the most popular options. Any accessories purchased at the "with watch" discount price will ship with your watch order.

CHANGES: Three spec changes from the previous production include new logo and dial text colors (please see images below), the addition of a date variation (02AR5), and a return to the FC1 non-ratcheting bracelet clasp as the standard clasp. The FC2 diver's extension clasp (which is still shown in some photos at left) will be available for purchase separately as an accessory, but will not be included with the watch (it was just too large for most folks).

Link to watch
https://helmwatches.com/khuraburi.html

New addition to the range- 02AR5 -Black Dial, BGW9/Orange, DATE, Crown at 4:00

Rest of the range:
Khuraburi.jpg
Preorder Price: US$300.00 + US$30 Shipping World Wide
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

Just pre ordered Khuraburi 02AL4. Now the 6 month long wait begins.
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

Looks like pre order is still available for the Khuraburi
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

Preorder still ongoing for the Khuraburi. Coming to 1 month now. 5 months to go for the watch.
pgcity
MoT Member

Post by pgcity »

HELM Khuraburi Production Update

Hello,
First of all, thanks again for your Khuraburi pre-order! This is just a quick note to confirm that production was launched in mid-July as planned and is currently on schedule to be completed around the end of the year. If there are any significant updates between now and then, we'll share them in an email like this. Otherwise, you'll hear from us as we get closer to shipping your order!

All the best,
HELM Watches