We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2019

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2019

Post by TheJohnP »

An Amazon Warehouse listing of a recent deal that was posted.

Bulova Accutron II Black Stainless Steel Men's Watch 98B219

$139 in Used - Very Good condition (Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage.)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... dition=all

[img][/img]
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

konax wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Speaking of quality, they are a bit hit or miss. I had a gmt master styled parnis, excellent case, bezel and bracelet, overall good fit and finish, but pretty bad lume, movement (chinese) failed after a month or so. Get them with miyota and you should be fine.

Thanks for the Aliexpress heads up. I'll check there. That price is more my groove for this piece. But 24mm lugs has me hesitating anyway.
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

BostonCharlie wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:25 pm Looks like DiscountShop has marked down some of their listings. These are just the ones that jumped out at me on a quick Seiko search, so visit them to see if they have your favorites marked down. BeFrugal has 2% cash back for DiscountShop atm. DS seems to list their watches on eBay and Walmart for a little more coin -- esp. nice when there's cash back or codes, but maybe you just have some eBay bucks to spend (h/t CVP).

Well that didn't last long prices back to normal or higher!
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Blue wrote:Christopher Ward has a new selection of clearance items including some C65 Trident Divers with leather straps at 30% off. I've been waiting for a C65 Trident GMT... so snagged the one that was listed (sorry).

As previously noted you can save further by doing the following:

1. Order from ChristopherWard.co.uk. On my order this was worth ~$25 but if your credit card has a good conversion rate, it might be better.

2. Add a bracelet or additional strap and use code "100SPRING19" to get 100 GBP off the additional non-clearance items. Since the bracelets are 100 GBP, you're effectively getting the bracelet for free.

So to recap: 30% off and a free bracelet. That's pretty good in my books.
Code is not working on any clearance watch with bracelet added combo I've tried.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
Perdendosi
MoT Member

Post by Perdendosi »

mplsabdullah wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:21 pm
Blue wrote:Christopher Ward has a new selection of clearance items including some C65 Trident Divers with leather straps at 30% off. I've been waiting for a C65 Trident GMT... so snagged the one that was listed (sorry).

1. Order from ChristopherWard.co.uk. On my order this was worth ~$25 but if your credit card has a good conversion rate, it might be better.

2. Add a bracelet or additional strap and use code "100SPRING19" to get 100 GBP off the additional non-clearance items. Since the bracelets are 100 GBP, you're effectively getting the bracelet for free.

Code is not working on any clearance watch with bracelet added combo I've tried.
Check the currency. Oftentimes the code changes if you're buying in USD (it might be 125SPRING19 for USD if I remember correctly). And make sure the straps aren't clearance, but rather regular priced. And make sure that the straps are actually more than 100 GBP. Some that show up as over that price are actually less when you add them to your cart and say you're shipping out of the EU and VAT is deducted.

Using GBP and a regular priced bracelet or a regular priced strap combo exceeding 100 GBP, the code worked for me just fine.
Last edited by Perdendosi on Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Current collection:
Current collection:

Baume & Mercier Capeland Chrono | Alpina Startimer Heritage GMT | Oris Artix Date | Christopher Ward C60 600 White Trident | Hamtun H2 Meteroite | Poljot Journey Chronograph | Nth Nacken Renegade | Direnzo DRZ-03 "Blood Moon" | Citizen Grand Classic | Nodus Sector Field | Seiko SSA409 "Honeycomb" Star Bar **** Time | Seiko Save-the-Ocean Great White Turtle | Manchester Watch Works (RIP) Equinox All-Lume Dial | Heimdallr Bronze Turtle (6309 Homage) | Seiko SSC509 Solar World Time Quartz Chronograph | Undone Modern Chrono | Bulova UHF Military 96B229 | Raketa "Big Zero" | Casio AE1400WH-2AV
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Perdendosi wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Check the currency. Oftentimes the code changes if you're buying in USD (it might be 125SPRING19 for USD if I remember correctly). And make sure the straps aren't clearance, but rather regular priced. Using GBP and a regular priced bracelet, the code worked for me just fine.
I skimmed right past the part in the OP about the non clearance bracelets. That worked. Thank you.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
Blue
MoT Member

Post by Blue »

Perdendosi wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Check the currency. Oftentimes the code changes if you're buying in USD (it might be 125SPRING19 for USD if I remember correctly). And make sure the straps aren't clearance, but rather regular priced. Using GBP and a regular priced bracelet, the code worked for me just fine.
Correct, the code I pointed out is specific to the co.uk store, and you need to ensure the the other items are not on clearance.
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” ― Akira Kurosawa
Pro Diver
MoT Member

Post by Pro Diver »

Deep Blue President’s Day sale: All ETA watches including the always limited 7750 Master Chrono in regular and new lume dial configuration is 40% off with promo code USA.

The promotion also includes your choice of a free DB strap.

deepbluewatches.com
Last edited by Pro Diver on Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PopePants2
MoT Member

Post by PopePants2 »

TheJohnP wrote:This is no $20 tritium tube watch, but spotting this scrolling through Amazon Warehouse deals.

Carnival quartz tritium tube watch

[img][/img]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... 7EE7U53NWQ

Either $81 for Used - Very Good condition (Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage.)
or $85 for Used - Like New condition (Item is in original, pristine packaging.)
As someone who has this watch, I highly recommend it. As a matter of fact, I wear this watch as a Night Watch, and it's worn every night.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Blue
MoT Member

Post by Blue »

PopePants2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:28 pm As someone who has this watch, I highly recommend it. As a matter of fact, I wear this watch as a Night Watch, and it's worn every night.
Ok, whew... i’m not the only crazy person that has the concept of a “night” watch that I put on when I sleep.

In my case it’s a g-shock with a vibe alarm... much more effective than any audible alarms IMO.
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” ― Akira Kurosawa
konax
MoT Member

Post by konax »

TheJohnP wrote:This is no $20 tritium tube watch, but spotting this scrolling through Amazon Warehouse deals.

Carnival quartz tritium tube watch

[img][/img]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... 7EE7U53NWQ

Either $81 for Used - Very Good condition (Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage.)
or $85 for Used - Like New condition (Item is in original, pristine packaging.)
Same on Ali: $67.64-$89.59, depending on dial version, strap or bracelet etc. Be aware that it probably will take much longer to ship from China than getting it straight from Amazon. https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/1uWKoHL [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... eb75ca.jpg[/IMG]
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Eterna Men's 2945.41.50.1338 'Avant Garde' Brown Dial Brown Leather Strap Automatic Watch - $560.69 with 10% Overstock coupon

Not a huge discount but this watch is over $600 everywhere else I see it.

https://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watch ... atic&rfmt=

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d99fef.jpg[/IMG]
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

BATMAN wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 am
BillionaireDoors wrote:
BillionaireDoors wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
I went to another Academy Sports last night that had a lot more Timex models. If nobody here is interested in these, I'll probably give some of them away on my Instagram.
What's your instagram?

Are you sure I can post it here without being threatened by a mod? (Yes, this happened).

@watchesanddeals Mix of watches and #fliplife
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

yinzburgher wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:30 pm Eterna Men's 2945.41.50.1338 'Avant Garde' Brown Dial Brown Leather Strap Automatic Watch - $560.69 with 10% Overstock coupon

Not a huge discount but this watch is over $600 everywhere else I see it.

https://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watch ... atic&rfmt=

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d99fef.jpg[/IMG]
I had a 15% coupon in my email. That makes it $529 + tax with $26 in Club O credits.

Edit: After reading Overstock's descriptions, I finally realized that Eterna's logo is the balls in a ball bearing. Duh.
BATMAN
MoT Member

Post by BATMAN »

BillionaireDoors wrote:

Are you sure I can post it here without being threatened by a mod? (Yes, this happened).

@watchesanddeals Mix of watches and #fliplife
On this forum?

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk