Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2018 Continued

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2018 Continued

Post by Dub Rubb »

Another Ball (guess what I am looking for?) Trainmaster TMT Celcius for $1045 after promo code GOOGLE50 (tested). Retail $4050. Camel3x $1674. next eBay price $1204.
https://bit.ly/2TkFE4t ImageImage

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
jima
MoT Member

Post by jima »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am Bulova quartz chronograph w/ (what appears to be) curved mineral crystal, 34mm x 12mm, 30m WR, "Pre Owned. Very Good Condition." $84 after LUX50 code (tested). "Mineral Crystal Domed" in description. Model 96B012.

https://www.ashford.com/us/watches/bulo ... 0122&so=43

That's one of the ones I was looking at, just not sure of the size on an 8" wrist. I have a couple of vintage 36mm and they look tiny.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

I'm curious where the uncertainty about which product categories are eligible for 26% cash back on RGM is coming from. This is all I can find on Ebates website. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? The exclusions seem to be pretty clear.

https://www.ebates.com/globalrakuten.co ... tore=14034

Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account within a few weeks.
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on the purchase or redemption of gift cards. Cash Back is not available on a purchase shipped to Japan or when freight forwarding services are used. Cash Back is not available on a purchase placed through the Ebates app.
BostonCharlie
MoT Member

Post by BostonCharlie »

jima wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 pm
BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am Bulova quartz chronograph w/ (what appears to be) curved mineral crystal, 34mm x 12mm, 30m WR, "Pre Owned. Very Good Condition." $84 after LUX50 code (tested). "Mineral Crystal Domed" in description. Model 96B012.

That's one of the ones I was looking at, just not sure of the size on an 8" wrist. I have a couple of vintage 36mm and they look tiny.
I've read that rectangular watches wear larger than the width suggests.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

yinzburgher wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:29 pm I'm curious where the uncertainty about which product categories are eligible for 26% cash back on RGM is coming from. This is all I can find on Ebates website. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? The exclusions seem to be pretty clear.

Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account within a few weeks.
Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on the purchase or redemption of gift cards. Cash Back is not available on a purchase shipped to Japan or when freight forwarding services are used. Cash Back is not available on a purchase placed through the Ebates app.
There are no excluded categories. The left side of the page with rates and exclusions is the only part that matters. The links and dates on the right are meaningless. There is no stated expiration date for the 26%. It could change at any time.

I probably don't know what I'm talking about though.
"Lifetime Cash Back $6,597.08"
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Post by BillionaireDoors »

BostonCharlie wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:30 pm
jima wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:28 pm

I've read that rectangular watches wear larger than the width suggests.
True. Just look at the dimensions for JLC Squadra Reversos. 41 x 35 wears huge.
Robotaz
MoT Member

Heads Up! I Saw A Bargain Here! 2018 Continued

Post by Robotaz »

BillionaireDoors wrote:
yinzburgher wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:29 pm I'm curious where the uncertainty about which product categories are eligible for 26% cash back on RGM is coming from. This is all I can find on Ebates website. Is there somewhere else I should be looking? The exclusions seem to be pretty clear.

There are no excluded categories. The left side of the page with rates and exclusions is the only part that matters. The links and dates on the right are meaningless. There is no stated expiration date for the 26%. It could change at any time.

I probably don't know what I'm talking about though.
"Lifetime Cash Back $6,597.08"
I’ll take your word for it. I thought the ebates app would be showing the purchase by now. Last time I bought off GR it was immediate that it showed up.
DiscoEstScio
MoT Member

Post by DiscoEstScio »

My cash back balance also showed up immediately last time I used Rakuten+Ebates...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

ossamanity
MoT Member

Post by ossamanity »

I took the advice and tried to find my grail but decided to go with the mini grail.

Any advice on this Tudor?

https://item.rakuten.co.jp/grare/5066810/

Although I did placed my order and hot a order confirmation email but this is my first time purchasing from GR and not sure if it is a good buy.

I did read the rakuten thread and I think I did everything necessary to make sure I get the cashback from ebates.

Any help is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wake
MoT Member

Post by wake »

I've always had to request my cashback through the ebates website for GR. It's never been automatically added to my account, which makes things a little treacherous because to do that you must copy the email that you receive when you complete your purchase...
PopePants2
MoT Member

Post by PopePants2 »

ossamanity wrote:I took the advice and tried to find my grail but decided to go with the mini grail.

Although I did placed my order and hot a order confirmation email but this is my first time purchasing from GR and not sure if it is a good buy.

I did read the rakuten thread and I think I did everything necessary to make sure I get the cashback from ebates.

About $2500 before cash back? Seems like a great deal to me ......

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited by PopePants2 on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Oris Chronoris Automatic 73377374053R - $709.18 plus shipping from RGM after 26% cash back from Ebates

CHRONORIS LINK HERE

Available on leather, nylon, or rubber strap. Seller takes PayPal. Jomashop price $1225.

DiscoEstScio
MoT Member

Post by DiscoEstScio »

ossamanity wrote:I took the advice and tried to find my grail but decided to go with the mini grail.

Nice catch :-) this was one of the pieces I was looking out for

ossamanity
MoT Member

Post by ossamanity »

PopePants2 wrote:
About $2500 before cash back? Seems like a great deal to me ......

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
DiscoEstScio wrote:
Nice catch :-) this was one of the pieces I was looking out for

Oops sorry! Yea i started with Oris 65 and ended up with this. Now I have to move a lot of pieces in my current collection. As I was not planning on a big purchase right now.

Thanks!

yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

CASIO Casio G-SHOCK GMW-B5000-1JF - $289 plus shipping from RGM after 26% cash back through Ebates

GMW-B5000-1JF LINK HERE

"Partial Metal Square?" On ebay for $398. Also earn about $39.42 in Rakuten Super Points to use on your next purchase. Seller takes PayPal.