We're Moving!

Click for more info.

collectorstime.com

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Robotaz
MoT Member

collectorstime.com

Post by Robotaz »

I don't know if people know about this place or not, so I'm just throwing this out there.

These guys are in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Dontan is a member by the same name at WUS. I don't see him talk about his website though. Maybe he has, but I've never seen it.

I stumbled on them years ago looking for my 100th anniversary Glycine set and got a smoking deal, and with factory warranty. They are not grey market. They somehow get stuff through AD networks and sell with the full warranty. They have quick notifications, quick shipping, etc. I know firsthand.

If you're looking for a good deal, you may want to check them out.

I'm in no way affiliated with them. I just like good sellers who are also forum members. True enthusiasts. I support them when possible.

Here's a Tudor Classic with a gold and diamond bezel, and gold and stainless bracelet for $2,290. That's a great deal with warranty.

https://collectorstime.com/brands/tudor ... ond?page=2

EDIT - I was just looking and you will see a lot of "SOLD OUT". If you want something, message him. It's hit or miss with some brands. Last time I was there he had a BELL & ROSS WW2 RÉGULATEUR HERITAGE for $2,900, which is a great deal on that watch. It's sold out now.

-Rob
RidingDonkeys

Re: collectorstime.com

Post by RidingDonkeys »

I just stumbled across this post while looking for something else. I'll second Dontan and Zeetan. I've sourced a few pieces from them, ranging from a rare 300 piece limited edition Glycine to a Moser. Top notch service and really easy to work with.