We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Re: Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Post by mplsabdullah »

tinpusher wrote:Not sure how you guys are getting the mechanical price to $187? I actually bought it with the Frontline code and it was just over $200. I bought two $100 gift cards and used my free $50 to get some straps.
That's a great deal. Congrats.

When did they lower the price to just over $200? I was on the fence at around $300 plus the gift card savings. I would have jumped at $200.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

I noticed it this morning and I tried to buy multiple as gifts but there was only one available. The price was $237 or something like that and I used the Frontline code to get it right over $200. I didn't really need the extra straps but figured I had $50 in free money. I was totally going to crush Christmas but now have to find regular presents
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

mplsabdullah wrote:
tinpusher wrote:Not sure how you guys are getting the mechanical price to $187? I actually bought it with the Frontline code and it was just over $200. I bought two $100 gift cards and used my free $50 to get some straps.

When did they lower the price to just over $200? I was on the fence at around $300 plus the gift card savings. I would have jumped at $200.

Before it sold out, it was listed at $237.50. FRONTLINE code brings it down 10% ($23.75) to $213.75. Buy $100 gift card for $25 free. $213.75 - $25= $188.75.

Sorry meant to quote @tinpusher

Let's be Instagram friends @bbrou33

Insta me: bbrou33
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

Bbrou33 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:18 pm
mplsabdullah wrote:

Before it sold out, it was listed at $237.50. FRONTLINE code brings it down 10% ($23.75) to $213.75. Buy $100 gift card for $25 free. $213.75 - $25= $188.75.

Sorry meant to quote @tinpusher

Yeah I realized that after I asked how you got the price lower. I probably should have just gone that route instead of getting extra straps and buying $200 in gift cards. Oh well. Still a great deal from an AD
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

So, unless [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] or the other mods object, I can reach out to Lisa (the VP [mention]TheJohnP[/mention] mentioned) and see if they'd be willing to get some khaki mechanicals for a group buy and, if so, what price they'd be willing to give us and how many commitments they need.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Boourns wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:08 pm So, unless @ManOnTime or the other mods object, I can reach out to Lisa (the VP @TheJohnP mentioned) and see if they'd be willing to get some khaki mechanicals for a group buy and, if so, what price they'd be willing to give us and how many commitments they need.
I don't have a problem with it. Just please Cc. me on any communications. (matt@manontime.com)

Maybe make reference of our Brand Showcase section and/or suggest a site discount as well?
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

ManOnTime wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:19 pm
Boourns wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:08 pm So, unless @ManOnTime or the other mods object, I can reach out to Lisa (the VP @TheJohnP mentioned) and see if they'd be willing to get some khaki mechanicals for a group buy and, if so, what price they'd be willing to give us and how many commitments they need.
I don't have a problem with it. Just please Cc. me on any communications. (matt@manontime.com)

Maybe make reference of our Brand Showcase section and/or suggest a site discount as well?

They did give us the FRONTLINE code for 10% off, not sure if that's out for general usage.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

ManOnTime wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:19 pm

Will do.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
peskydonut
MoT Member

Post by peskydonut »

Boourns wrote:So, unless [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] or the other mods object, I can reach out to Lisa (the VP [mention]TheJohnP[/mention] mentioned) and see if they'd be willing to get some khaki mechanicals for a group buy and, if so, what price they'd be willing to give us and how many commitments they need.
Please count me among the interested in the ~$200 khaki field mechanical, especially if it's H69439931 or the cream dial variant.
Living a comeback montage.
EA-Sports
MoT Member

Post by EA-Sports »

peskydonut wrote:
Boourns wrote:So, unless [mention]ManOnTime[/mention] or the other mods object, I can reach out to Lisa (the VP [mention]TheJohnP[/mention] mentioned) and see if they'd be willing to get some khaki mechanicals for a group buy and, if so, what price they'd be willing to give us and how many commitments they need.
Please count me among the interested in the ~$200 khaki field mechanical, especially if it's H69439931 or the cream dial variant.
Me too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

Just wanted to let everyone know my order was successfully delivered with a nice have written note and watch care kit!
Thanks @TheJohnP for posting the deal!

Last edited by Bbrou33 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justin86
MoT Member

Post by justin86 »

Bbrou33 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know my order was successfully delivered with a nice have written note and watch care kit!

I was going back and forth between that and the automatic INOX, but they ended the sale. Oh well.

Edit: you may want to edit out your personal info on the invoice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

justin86 wrote:
Bbrou33 wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know my order was successfully delivered with a nice have written note and watch care kit!

I was going back and forth between that and the automatic INOX and they ended the sale. Oh well.

Edit: you may want to edit out your personal info on the invoice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Ahh I'm usually pretty good at remember to block that out. Thanks!

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

[mention]Boourns[/mention], not sure if you've had a chance to reach out to Lisa at Time After Time yet.
But I was on an email exchange with her, so went ahead and brought up the suggestion for a group buy.

She said that they can't do a group buy, as they're selling through their current owned inventory.
They can't special order qty of the Hamilton mechanical for the $213.75 sale pricing. Partly due to concerns of blow-back from the brands for deep discounting.

However, if anyone is interested in a specific brand/model, to reach out to her at Lisa@timeaftertimewatches.com and she'll let you know her best price.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Post by Bbrou33 »

TheJohnP wrote:
[mention]Boourns[/mention], not sure if you've had a chance to reach out to Lisa at Time After Time yet.
But I was on an email exchange with her, so went ahead and brought up the suggestion for a group buy.

She said that they can't do a group buy, as they're selling through their current owned inventory.
They can't special order qty of the Hamilton mechanical for the $213.75 sale pricing. Partly due to concerns of blow-back from the brands for deep discounting.

However, if anyone is interested in a specific brand/model, to reach out to her at Lisa@timeaftertimewatches.com and she'll let you know her best price.
I do have to say that my email exchange with her was also very easy and smooth. She seems like a great person to deal with or do business with