Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: Time After Time Watches - Bonus Gift Card deal

Post by Boourns »

TheJohnP wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:33 pm
Boourns wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:08 pm So, unless @ManOnTime or the other mods object, I can reach out to Lisa (the VP @TheJohnP mentioned) and see if they'd be willing to get some khaki mechanicals for a group buy and, if so, what price they'd be willing to give us and how many commitments they need.
@Boourns, not sure if you've had a chance to reach out to Lisa at Time After Time yet.
But I was on an email exchange with her, so went ahead and brought up the suggestion for a group buy.

She said that they can't do a group buy, as they're selling through their current owned inventory.
They can't special order qty of the Hamilton mechanical for the $213.75 sale pricing. Partly due to concerns of blow-back from the brands for deep discounting.

However, if anyone is interested in a specific brand/model, to reach out to her at Lisa@timeaftertimewatches.com and she'll let you know her best price.
Thanks, [mention]TheJohnP[/mention]. I had a busy week at work so this fell down the priority list.
I wish that watch were 38mm?