Help me find a bargain thread

Find the HUISABH "big thread of deals" here! Also, other watch and watch accessory deal threads.
WhichWatch?
MoT Member

Re: Help me find a bargain thread

Post by WhichWatch? »

Robotaz wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:17 pm If anyone ever sees a new Glycine SST chronograph, especially with the “Sentinel Blue” dial, I’ll kick you down a good tip for finding it.

They are around, but the prices are ridiculous. If you see one $1500 or under let me know. Thanks in advance.

Mine before I so, so stupidly sold it...

Great looking watch. Do you know the reference # ?
Robotaz
MoT Member

Post by Robotaz »

WhichWatch? wrote:
Robotaz wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:17 pm If anyone ever sees a new Glycine SST chronograph, especially with the “Sentinel Blue” dial, I’ll kick you down a good tip for finding it.

They are around, but the prices are ridiculous. If you see one $1500 or under let me know. Thanks in advance.

I don’t.
WhichWatch?
MoT Member

Post by WhichWatch? »

Robotaz wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:45 pm
WhichWatch? wrote:

I don’t.
Found it! Ref. #3902-186-LBN9, per Chrono24. And you weren't kidding about them being pricey!

https://www.chrono24.com/glycine/airman ... 2.htm#gref
Blue
MoT Member

Post by Blue »

Folks... looking for a deal (ie. preferable sub $300 or even sub $250) for a PADI mini turtle (SRPC41).
Last edited by Blue on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.” ― Akira Kurosawa
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Blue wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:23 pm Folks... looking for a deal (ie. preferable sun $300 or even sub $250) for a PADI mini turtle (SRPC41).
One thing that might help is to click the red envelope to sign up for a "back in stock" notification for Discount Shop in the event they get more in. All of their mini-turtles have been very reasonably priced however the SRPC41 is recently out of stock. I'll keep an eye out.

https://www.discountshop.com/Seiko-Pros ... I-SRPC41J1
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

I need a hard side travel roll/case for two or maybe three watches. These on Amazon have caught my eye as very reasonably priced and functional.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFPZ3LY

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OQ54EZM/

Anyone have anything better?
I wish that watch were 38mm?
MAAHHH THE FRENCH!
MoT Member

Post by MAAHHH THE FRENCH! »

A more generalized bargain-related question: When do Ebay coupons tend to show up? Other than the Black Friday through end of the year.

@Boourns: Last time I went searching around this was what I wound up throwing in my shopping list:

It could be crap for all I know though.
wahlaoeh
MoT Member

Post by wahlaoeh »

Hello may I ask for help for a glycine combat sub moon phase? Either blue or white dial

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

cel4145
MoT Member

Post by cel4145 »

MAAHHH THE FRENCH! wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 pm A more generalized bargain-related question: When do Ebay coupons tend to show up? Other than the Black Friday through end of the year.
It has been suggested in the past that they show up more near the end of a quarter, as Ebay uses them to boost their sales for their financials. But I am not sure if anyone has tracked that to see if it is true.
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Looking for a Certina DS PH200M. I love this watch, but am having a tough time finding it. Have submitted an offer on Ebay, but if not accepted then I will be on the hunt for this beauty.

Edit: Found this at Jura Watches for GBP 410 + 10 shipping. Went ahead and bought it.
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
Samginko
MoT Member

Post by Samginko »

I am looking for a Ball Engineer II or III. Something with Arabic numbers like this. I think I may have to wait till next turkey day for a deal, but if anyone comes across a one let me know.
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 8544 times
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

Samginko wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:29 pm I am looking for a Ball Engineer II or III. Something with Arabic numbers like this. I think I may have to wait till next turkey day for a deal, but if anyone comes across a one let me know.

s-l400.jpg
https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/bal ... s4-wh.html

https://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/bal ... s4-bk.html

I think the prices at CWS are already pretty good. $783 for that exact watch or less for the white dial. If you subscribe to their email listing I think they send a code for $10 or $20 off. Get another 3% back with ebates.
Dale90
MoT Member

Post by Dale90 »

wahlaoeh wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:10 am Hello may I ask for help for a glycine combat sub moon phase? Either blue or white dial

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

M111 who I believe is also a member here, has one for sale on WUS.
Although I’m fairly sure it has a black dial.
CVP33
MoT Member

Post by CVP33 »

Blue wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:23 pm Folks... looking for a deal (ie. preferable sub $300 or even sub $250) for a PADI mini turtle (SRPC41).
Alternative.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/SEIKO-SRP779 ... gKKzPD_BwE

Plus coupon cabin had a healthy rebate.
IKEEPGOODTIME
MoT Member

Post by IKEEPGOODTIME »

cel4145 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:45 am
MAAHHH THE FRENCH! wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:41 pm A more generalized bargain-related question: When do Ebay coupons tend to show up? Other than the Black Friday through end of the year.
It has been suggested in the past that they show up more near the end of a quarter, as Ebay uses them to boost their sales for their financials. But I am not sure if anyone has tracked that to see if it is true.
as far as 2018 is concerned there was a coupon on average once a month from May onward....maybe earlier. Time of the month seemed to vary. 10% was most common, 15% was relatively rare, I think there was a 20% last May?
-- Enjoy your time
IG: ikeepgoodtime