We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Rolex Flip Challenge

Discuss anything that doesn't fit elsewhere on the site. As a reminder, religion, politics and weaponry are prohibited.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Re: Rolex Flip Challenge

Post by BillionaireDoors »

Sold two more XBox and filled three Toys For Tots boxes today.

I hear Walmart will have some consoles available online tomorrow. Most of them should be for Nov 25 though.

Update: Today at 3pm EST at Walmart.com
[mention]ManOnTime[/mention]

Gamestop will have PS5 bundles for sale online sometime today.
Last edited by BillionaireDoors on Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WhichWatch?
MoT Member

Post by WhichWatch? »

BillionaireDoors wrote:
WhichWatch? wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:02 pm
BillionaireDoors wrote:I barely missed getting this, but I did get a couple other coins. This one flip would have got you a decent Rolex.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/end-of-world ... t-schedule

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-End-of-Wo ... nordt=true
WTH - this coin is blowing my mind. How do you find out about this stuff BD?

I did get 1 PS5 but I’m all honesty I’m probably going to keep it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Join groups that do this sort of thing. There's more stuff going on than you can imagine.

Anyone see the Nike Turdunken? It was $250. Sold for as much as $1000.

Yea I did see that! am trying to cop a pair of mallards when they drop 11/23

BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Ordered two more PS5 from Kohl's at 1:00AM on the phone app. Was able to use my $600 Kohl's Cash on one and earned $150 more on the second.

It seems like Walmart has successfully blocked bots for their Wednesday console sale. Sign in on both the web site and phone app and keep clicking!
Penfold36
MoT Member

Post by Penfold36 »

BillionaireDoors wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:38 pm
BillionaireDoors wrote:I barely missed getting this, but I did get a couple other coins. This one flip would have got you a decent Rolex.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/end-of-world ... t-schedule

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-End-of-Wo ... nordt=true

Join groups that do this sort of thing. There's more stuff going on than you can imagine.

Serious question(s): How do you have time for all of this? I've noted that you have a regular job. I've also noted that you are constantly going to TjMaxx, Kohls, thrift stores, garage sales, etc. I would imagine you are running to the post office quite often as well. Are you married/have kids? Do you sleep? I'm genuinely curious how all of this can be done. I'm interested in flipping, but it seems quite overwhelming. I know a lot of it is done online, but it still seems like it would take quite a bit of time to get really good at it. Is casual flipping even worth it?
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Penfold36 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:27 am
BillionaireDoors wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:38 pm

Serious question(s): How do you have time for all of this? I've noted that you have a regular job. I've also noted that you are constantly going to TjMaxx, Kohls, thrift stores, garage sales, etc. I would imagine you are running to the post office quite often as well. Are you married/have kids? Do you sleep? I'm genuinely curious how all of this can be done. I'm interested in flipping, but it seems quite overwhelming. I know a lot of it is done online, but it still seems like it would take quite a bit of time to get really good at it. Is casual flipping even worth it?
Yes, I have a full time job. I'll have $250-300k in sales this year. Like anything else, it takes time to learn.

I scored two more PS5 at Target last week and sold them for $900 each locally.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Total sales for 2020 are approximately $350k vs 2019 sales of $250k.

January-February should be great because I have tons of sealed 2019/20 basketball cards to sell. I also have close to 1000 cards sent out for grading that should be back between now and August. Card grading is very hit or miss, but I think it works out in volume.

PSA is currently taking 6-8 months for bulk value grading. $15 for sports cards or $10 for CCG (Pokemon, Magic, etc.). The only other decent option is 1 month for $50/card. Only worth it for more valuable cards or if it's critical to get them back quickly.
WhichWatch?
MoT Member

Post by WhichWatch? »

Ok I practically stumbled into this one but figured I’d share. Ran across 3 Texas Instrument calculators at Rite-Aid on clearance for $32 apiece. Sold the lot of them on eBay 3 days later for $70 each, plus shipping.
IMG_0503.jpg

I am more of a dabbler with this kind of stuff but I definitely enjoy it. I’m dropping these bad boys at the post office today.

BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

WhichWatch? wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:13 pm Ok I practically stumbled into this one but figured I’d share. Ran across 3 Texas Instrument calculators at Rite-Aid on clearance for $32 apiece. Sold the lot of them on eBay 3 days later for $70 each, plus shipping.

IMG_0503.jpg

I am more of a dabbler with this kind of stuff but I definitely enjoy it. I’m dropping these bad boys at the post office today.

If you have a Meijer store, check for clearance electronics. I got several things including a couple TI calculators.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

How's everyone's 2021 going?

I made $1000 this week selling Bowflex dumbbells from Walmart. Just slap a shipping label on the box.
WhichWatch?
MoT Member

Post by WhichWatch? »

There is a new store near my house called Falling Prices. Sunday and Monday they restock (Amazon warehouse items? Target clearance? Who knows) and then on Tuesday they open and everything is $5. By Saturday, it’s down to $0.25, per item, no matter what it is.

On $1 day, I found a few OtterBox cases, some Harry Potter licensed merch and a few other things. Threw them on eBay but no buyers yet.

BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

WhichWatch? wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:04 pm There is a new store near my house called Falling Prices. Sunday and Monday they restock (Amazon warehouse items? Target clearance? Who knows) and then on Tuesday they open and everything is $5. By Saturday, it’s down to $0.25, per item, no matter what it is.

On $1 day, I found a few OtterBox cases, some Harry Potter licensed merch and a few other things. Threw them on eBay but no buyers yet.

I've heard of those stores, but haven't been to one yet. I think you want to go when they open on $5 day to get the best items.
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

I'll add my most recent flip. It wasn't my intention but I always have my eyes open for potential flips.

Found this at Savers while shopping for some work pants.

Paid $11.99 + tax

Sold same day on eBay for $100 shipped.

#feelsgoodman

8-)
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

whoagorgeous wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:06 am Image

I'll add my most recent flip. It wasn't my intention but I always have my eyes open for potential flips.

Found this at Savers while shopping for some work pants.

Paid $11.99 + tax

Sold same day on eBay for $100 shipped.

#feelsgoodman

8-)
That's awesome!

Small tip: Add actual waist, rise, and inseam measurements to the description of pants. Look up how to correctly measure them. Same goes for jackets, etc.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

I sold the last of the watches I bought from the Citizen Store sale. That makes the FC Perpetual that I kept under $1000 net. It typically sells for around $4k.
BillionaireDoors
MoT Member

Casioaks are still selling great if anyone finds them in stock. I just shipped 4 to Amazon, and they sold for $180 each before they reached the warehouse.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WJFS6LH?ref=myi_title_dp