Don't be a turkey, get in on our latest giveaway sponsored by TheJohnP right here:

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! Win a Werenbach for Thanksgiving!

Photo credit: ca2hill

REJ In Store Visit

A family-owned business that caters to all our customers to make your online and in-store experience a successful one.
http://www.riveredgejewelers.com

Moderator: riveredgejewelers

Bbrou33
MoT Member
Has liked: 7661 times
Been liked: 4013 times

REJ In Store Visit

Post by Bbrou33 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 am

So I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize that River Edge Jewelers was in River Edge, NJ. Just a quick drive from the city and even quicker drive from some of the hospitals I work at. So I had a really quick Monday morning of work nearby and made it to their door right at 10 when they open.
Sadly, it turns out they are closed on Monday(and Sunday)! But luckily Abe and George (owners) were in the front and let me in anyway.
Unfortunately I didn't get to meet James, the third and brother if the trio, but I can't say enough great things about Abe and George. Both of these guys were incredibly nice, super cool, and very knowledgeable. I (purposefully) wore my Sinn 104 today and both complemented me on the watch. Abe was also wearing this VERY cool red speedmaster (sorry no pics), that I'm now adding to my list of future watches to own.
While the site has a ton of watches, in store has some cool pieces that aren't on the site. I was able to check out anything I wanted and they were more than happy to open cases and let me try things on.
I snapped a few quick pics (sadly didn't get a pic of the Rail master that I'm in love with either) and made a purchase in the end (Seiko SRP 775).
They sized my new watch and we talked watches the entire time. Again, very cool guys and I'll a million percent be going back there for future purchases.
Here's some quick pics I took. At the bottom of one of the pics you'll see an AP pocket watch. This thing was REALLY cool. Old New stock 1990 AP pocket watch that a collector sold to them.

Hope you enjoy the pics!

P. S. They also hooked me up with a luminox hat!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

These users liked the author Bbrou33 for the post (total 15):
watchpaloozaaudio.billBoournsSlantRixsler86yinzburgherpeskydonutRabirnieTheJohnPStretch44 and 5 more users
Insta me: bbrou33
Rixsler86
Inner Circle Member
Has liked: 441 times
Been liked: 536 times

Re: REJ In Store Visit

Post by Rixsler86 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:31 pm

That mint green omega is calling me. Did they have the no bezel seikos yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users liked the author Rixsler86 for the post:
VCheng
Nikon D5600

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Tissot Heritage Petite Seconde
Glycine Airman DC-4 Purist GL0072
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GMWB5000
Timex Q
Timex Q x Todd Snyder
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Has liked: 3691 times
Been liked: 15460 times

Post by ManOnTime » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Rixsler86 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:31 pm
That mint green omega is calling me. Did they have the no bezel seikos yet?
When I last spoke to James he said they do.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
Stretch44
Inner Circle Member
Has liked: 8659 times
Been liked: 9633 times

Post by Stretch44 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Very cool!! I wonder what else they have in store. Would love to see additional stock.