Don't be a turkey, get in on our latest giveaway sponsored by TheJohnP right here:

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble! Win a Werenbach for Thanksgiving!

Photo credit: ca2hill

River Edge Jeweler Experience

A family-owned business that caters to all our customers to make your online and in-store experience a successful one.
http://www.riveredgejewelers.com

Moderator: riveredgejewelers

mallen
Inner Circle Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 7 times

River Edge Jeweler Experience

Post by mallen » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:07 pm

I just purchased a Seiko diver from REJ after a very pleasant telephone conversation with James, one of or the owner of REJ.

I mentioned I found him through MoT and he was very enthusiastic about the relationship and interest shown from MoT members.

The discount he offered had me saying "yes" without hesitation and there is no doubt I will be calling James for future purchases.
These users liked the author mallen for the post (total 5):
TheJohnPStretch44Bbrou33ManOnTimeSplit-Time
watchpalooza
Global Moderator
Has liked: 12941 times
Been liked: 8516 times

Re: River Edge Jeweler Experience

Post by watchpalooza » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:16 pm

I bought a Ball Fireman from REJ last week. I texted James and he called to take the order. He was clearly knowledgeable about the model and discussed the details with me before providing a quote. The price was exceptional, and within minutes an invoice was sent to my Paypal account. Within minutes of payment, he texted a photo of the FedEx package ready to ship. This was an international shipment, and I had some concerns. James handled the shipment all the way through, communicating with the carrier to make sure the watch got to me quickly and inexpensively. It was a great experience, and I will definitely purchase from James again...in particular when I am ready to buy my next luxury watch.
These users liked the author watchpalooza for the post (total 4):
TheJohnPManOnTimeStretch44VCheng
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr