We're Moving!

Click for more info.

LIVESTREAM: MyShopWorn Live: Inside the Vault

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

LIVESTREAM: MyShopWorn Live: Inside the Vault

Post by TheJohnP »

Shopworn is promoting this upcoming livestream on Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 6pm EST.

Register here to join up for the livestream - http://www.shopwornvault.com/

Please join Larry Birnbaum, ShopWorn CEO and Gary Girdvainis, Editor-in-Chief of International Watch Magazine, on Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 6pm EST for the livestream premiere of MyShopWorn Live: Inside the Vault.

Inside the Vault is a new monthly livestream show giving you insider access to ShopWorn’s collection of fine timepieces, jewelry and other premium accessories.

Hosted by ShopWorn CEO, Larry Birnbaum, and International Watch Magazine Editor-in-Chief, Gary Girdvainis, each episode will give you an up close and in-depth look at some of the hottest timepieces and other products available on ShopWorn.com as the hosts share historical information about the timepieces.

We invite you to visit the ShopWorn.com site and find products you’d like to see featured on the show, then tell us below when you register. We’ll be accommodating your special requests.

During the livestream, you’ll also be able to ask questions via chat for the hosts to answer on-air. If you miss the livestream, don’t worry! Register anyway and we’ll alert you when the show is available on-demand on ShopWorn’s YouTube channel.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: LIVESTREAM: MyShopWorn Live: Inside the Vault

Post by TheJohnP »

Shopworn will be hosting their next installment of Inside the Vault on Thursday, August 13th at 6pm EST

Register here to join up for the livestream - http://www.shopwornvault.com/

Please join Larry Birnbaum, ShopWorn CEO and Gary Girdvainis, Publisher of International Watch Magazine, on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 6pm EST for the monthly livestream of MyShopWorn Live: Inside the Vault.

Inside the Vault is a the monthly livestream show giving you insider access to ShopWorn’s collection of fine timepieces, jewelry and other premium accessories.

Hosted by ShopWorn CEO, Larry Birnbaum, and International Watch Magazine Publisher, Gary Girdvainis, each episode gives an up close and in-depth look at some of the hottest timepieces, jewelry and other accessories available on ShopWorn.com as the hosts share insider brand information about the products.

We invite you to visit the ShopWorn.com site and find products you’d like to see featured on the show, then tell us below when you register. We’ll plan to feature your chosen items on the show. And come with your questions, as you’ll be able to ask questions via chat for the hosts to answer on-air.

If you miss the livestream, don’t worry! Register anyway and we’ll alert you when the show is available on-demand on ShopWorn’s YouTube channel. Or better yet — subscribe to our YouTube channel now so you can be notified immediately and catch up on past episodes!

Register now to join us live on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 6:00PM EST.
Click Icon To Contact Me

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Did anyone watch the latest livestream from earlier tonight?
Click Icon To Contact Me

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

Shopworn will be hosting their next installment of Inside the Vault on Thursday, September 24 at 6:00PM EST

Register here for the livestream - https://event.webinarjam.com/register/2/68pv7s0

Inside the Vault LIVE

Inside the Vault is a the monthly livestream show giving you insider access to ShopWorn’s collection of fine timepieces, jewelry and other premium accessories.

Hosted by ShopWorn CEO, Larry Birnbaum, and International Watch Magazine Publisher, Gary Girdvainis, each episode gives an up close and in-depth look at some of the hottest timepieces, jewelry and other accessories available on ShopWorn.com as the hosts share insider brand information about the products.

We invite you to visit the ShopWorn.com site and find products you’d like to see featured on the show, then tell us below when you register. We’ll plan to feature your chosen items on the show. And come with your questions, as you’ll be able to ask questions via chat for the hosts to answer on-air.

If you miss the livestream, don’t worry! Register anyway and we’ll alert you when the show is available on-demand on ShopWorn’s YouTube channel. Or better yet — subscribe to our YouTube channel now so you can be notified immediately and catch up on past episodes!

Register now to join us live on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 6:00PM EST.
Click Icon To Contact Me