As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

The Swiss Army Chronograph Gang

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Re: The Swiss Army Chronograph Gang

Post by Rixsler86 »

One taken. One left. Total comes up to $220 with priority CONUS shipping. May be able to get it out today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Longines Hydroconquest GMT
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Bulova x Complecto Jet Star
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

If anyone finds the INOX’s at TJ in the $80-$100 range, please let me know/grab it and I will send over funds via Venmo, PayPal, or Zelle!

Potato_With_Arms
MoT Member

Post by Potato_With_Arms »

Rixsler86 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:48 am One taken. One left. Total comes up to $220 with priority CONUS shipping. May be able to get it out today.

I would be happy to take it off your hands 🤠
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

And they’re gone.

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
mleok
MoT Member

The Swiss Army Chronograph Gang

Post by mleok »

If anyone has an extra one, I would be interested in getting the Victorinox chronograph. Alternatively, if anyhow has leads in Southern California, please let me know too. Thanks.
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

mleok wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:49 pm If anyone has an extra one, I would be interested in getting the Victorinox chronograph. Alternatively, if anyhow has leads in Southern California, please let me know too. Thanks.
I found an Airboss, Alpnach and INOX in the Sports Arena location and an Airboss in Escondido; nuttin' @ Clairemont Town Square, Mission Valley or Santee (over a week ago, but that'll give you an idea).

PS, I returned my INOX at Santee, so if you see one there, look closely for a smudge on the dial.
Potato_With_Arms
MoT Member

Rixsler86 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:36 pm And they’re gone.

Rixsler.. You da man, can't thank you enough!!

Really appreciate it and looking forward to joining the gang 8-)
JMD1082
MoT Member

Post by JMD1082 »

Just thought I would mention, not only a great deal but a great watch as well. I accidentally left the chrono function running over night. Just noticed it and stopped it, I remember I put it on to time something I was cooking last night and did some quick math. It was spot on, and when I reset everything snapped right back to zeros.

mleok
MoT Member

Post by mleok »

dumberdrummer wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:59 pmI found an Airboss, Alpnach and INOX in the Sports Arena location and an Airboss in Escondido; nuttin' @ Clairemont Town Square, Mission Valley or Santee (over a week ago, but that'll give you an idea).

PS, I returned my INOX at Santee, so if you see one there, look closely for a smudge on the dial.
Thanks, that is very helpful.
Potato_With_Arms
MoT Member

Thanks again [mention]Rixsler86[/mention] , here already and looking good:
PXL_20201010_213617939.jpg
dumberdrummer
MoT Member

Post by dumberdrummer »

mleok wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:05 am
dumberdrummer wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:59 pmI found an Airboss, Alpnach and INOX in the Sports Arena location and an Airboss in Escondido; nuttin' @ Clairemont Town Square, Mission Valley or Santee (over a week ago, but that'll give you an idea).

No problem. The gf had to work today so I figured I'd circle back 'round to a few stores. Clairemont and Carmel Mountain were complete goose eggs (no watches whatsoever at either), Mission Valley had a couple of G-Shocks and some fashion brand stuff; however, Sports Arena again was the treasure trove! I didn't purchase anything this time and while they didn't have any automatics, they did have several INOX (steel on bracelet and titanium on leather), a Night Vision on leather for $79.99, a quartz chrono, a butt load of Citizens and a few rando' Raymond Weils, a Luminox chrono and tons of Invicta.
mleok
MoT Member

Post by mleok »

dumberdrummer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:14 pm
mleok wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:05 am

No problem. The gf had to work today so I figured I'd circle back 'round to a few stores. Clairemont and Carmel Mountain were complete goose eggs (no watches whatsoever at either), Mission Valley had a couple of G-Shocks and some fashion brand stuff; however, Sports Arena again was the treasure trove! I didn't purchase anything this time and while they didn't have any automatics, they did have several INOX (steel on bracelet and titanium on leather), a Night Vision on leather for $79.99, a quartz chrono, a butt load of Citizens and a few rando' Raymond Weils, a Luminox chrono and tons of Invicta.
If you come across a Victorinox automatic chronograph, please pick one up for me. I agree that the TJX at Sports Arena seems to be a great choice for watches, they had a bunch of Baume and Merciers there last year, which was the highest end watch I've seen at any of the TJXs in the San Diego area. I went to the one in Clairemont and Sports Area last weekend, and as you say there wasn't any watches at Clairemont, and the one at Sports Area had quite a number of Citizens.
InFaM0uS

Post by InFaM0uS »

Thank you so much @Rixsler86 !
I have no words to thank you enough [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]!
Rixsler86
MoT Member

Post by Rixsler86 »

Glad i was able to help you guys. I’ll continue to keep my eyes out for more of these if i can.

Nikon Z6

Tudor Black Bay Steel
Breitling Chronomat
Alpina Alpiner Extreme
Brew Retromatic Copper
Fossil Mickey Mouse
Ernest Borel Athletic
Casio GWB5600AR-1
G-Shock DW5040PG
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Has anyone found that these are being re-stocked as they sold out?
I wish that watch were 38mm?