Victorinox launches MY I.N.O.X. | CREATE. CUSTOMIZE. CONTROL.- personalized watches

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Victorinox launches MY I.N.O.X. | CREATE. CUSTOMIZE. CONTROL.- personalized watches

Post by TheJohnP »

Got an email from Victorinox where they've announced a customizer for their I.N.O.X. collection, MY I.N.O.X. | CREATE. CUSTOMIZE. CONTROL.

https://www.victorinox.com/us/en/Person ... your-watch

Take one of our sophisticated, resilient I.N.O.X. watches and give it your own unique twist. Each watch is crafted with our expert engineering and comes in a dazzling array of variations. Choose from different case materials, dial colors, straps and bumper colors to customize your very own exclusive timepiece that you won't find outside the MY I.N.O.X. range. Personalization is the perfect way to express yourself, whether you're a thrill-seeker, hardworker or boundary-pusher. Whatever your story, it’s time to start telling it.

Pricing starts at $275 for steel case, $375 for titanium case, or $475 for a carbon case.

How To Personalize Your Watch:
- Pre-step: Choose your case material – Carbon, Titanium or Steel
- 1st Step: Select one of the 7 available colors for your Dial
- 2nd Step: Choose from a range of 15 different Straps
- 3rd Step: Pick a Bumper color from the 7 possible options
- 4th Step: Finally, choose one of the 7 colors for your Knife and select the wording for your engraving

Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Boourns
MoT Member

Re: Victorinox launches MY I.N.O.X. | CREATE. CUSTOMIZE. CONTROL.- personalized watches

Post by Boourns »

Prices look good until you see the strap costs at least $90 extra.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
PetWatch
MoT Member

Re: Victorinox launches MY I.N.O.X. | CREATE. CUSTOMIZE. CONTROL.- personalized watches

Post by PetWatch »

I hope this personalization spreads and I think it will. On demand manufacturing has improved and I'm sure there is customer demand from non WIS and non purists.

Complete customization is on the way. It's easier than ever to design and build a watch from scratch but still not an easy off the shelf task.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

I clicked though and there is no option to make the watch smaller :lol:. However, at the strap choice the clasp on the bracelet appears different than the clasp that some of us have issues with. There did not appear to be a way to get a good look at the bracelet, but that is something that may be of interest.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

No option for a no date either.
Boo
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
flypanam
MoT Member

Post by flypanam »

So it starts at $275.. but then you choose a dial and all the dials cost $55? And the straps are anywhere between $90 and $250. And the bezels are $11. And you don't have an option to NOT choose one. And the knife costs money too. So REALLY it starts at $455. Kind of a bummer.
Scruffy believes in this forum