As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

Warranty cards for Zodiacs from Watch Station and ZO9204 bracelet

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Warranty cards for Zodiacs from Watch Station and ZO9204 bracelet

Post by yinzburgher »

For those that ordered Zodiacs from Watch Station recently, Just wondering if you received warranty cards. I got a little booklet/manual but no actual warranty card. Maybe this is normal but I'm not sure.

Also, one of the watches I ordered was the blue dial Super Sea Wolf ZO9204. I remember seeing a picture( I think maybe on IG) of this watch paired with a straight end jubilee. While a straight end bracelet often doesn't look great with every watch, I remember thinking it looked almost as good as the OEM bracelet for the other SSW Skin models. I can't find the photo now. I'm wondering if anyone has purchased a bracelet for this watch, either OEM or aftermarket, or could recommend any. If so, would love to see a pic.
PopePants2
MoT Member

Re: Warranty cards for Zodiacs from Watch Station and ZO9204 bracelet

Post by PopePants2 »

I bought one from the same site almost a year ago, and it also just had the booklet. Just so you know watchstation is owned by fossil group, so I would imagine using the receipt from your initial purchase can serve as a starting point for the warranty......

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

I got one but my Jetomatic is a gift, won't be able to check for a warranty card until Christmas day... And to add onto the other comment, it is an official AD and it's supposed to have a 2 year worldwide warranty as far as I know
Last edited by AndroidIsAwesome on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

PopePants2 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:53 pm I bought one from the same site almost a year ago, and it also just had the booklet. Just so you know watchstation is owned by fossil group, so I would imagine using the receipt from your initial purchase can serve as a starting point for the warranty......

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Good to know I'm not the only one. I bought 2 watches and neither came with a card so I'm guessing that's the case for everyone. I may call them about it anyway just to be sure. I thought I remembered seeing that WS was Fossil-owned but wasn't certain.

Found a picture of a straight end jubilee. Not the one I remember seeing but still looks decent. I may try my luck buying a random one on ebay.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

The Zodiac instruction manual included, states on pg 152:

The CERTIFICATE OF WARRANTY which follows below is to be completed at time of purchase by the retail store where you purchased your watch.

On the next page there is space for Sold by, Country & Date and Vendor stamp. Possibly their warranty card?
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

PetWatch wrote:The Zodiac instruction manual included, states on pg 152:

The CERTIFICATE OF WARRANTY which follows below is to be completed at time of purchase by the retail store where you purchased your watch.

On the next page there is space for Sold by, Country & Date and Vendor stamp. Possibly their warranty card?
Good catch, I would assume so. I wonder if they just didn't know to fill it out?
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Straight from Zodiac website "A copy of the receipt and/or your completed warranty card is required for proof of purchase."

For further details:

https://www.zodiacwatches.com/pages/war ... nd-repairs
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

PetWatch wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:14 pm The Zodiac instruction manual included, states on pg 152:

Thanks. Just checked. Mine is not filled out but I'm guessing this is what they use instead of a card.