We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Pay it Forward

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Re: Pay it Forward

Post by Wolfsatz »

Rixsler86 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 10:10 pm I can’t lie. All these photos are great. Keep ‘em coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do not mean to be a Purty Pupper... but while I love pictures... can we also stay on track? Perhaps initiate the 'Sinn Bucketlist" thread ?

Congrats to Tommy Boy.
:arrow:... What time is it? :mrgreen:
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Wolfsatz wrote:Greetings Rabine..
a normal bubble envelope does the trick for bracelets, straps and even watch heads. If still available, I'd take the bracelet and the black leather one.

Also.. as a reminder to all, I still have the Casio World Time available posted above by MoT. Great watch but needs at least an 8 inch wrist OR not wear with long sleeve.

ImageWorld Time by Wolfsatz, on Flickr
Seems like I totally dropped the ball on sending you the bracelet and strap. Let me know if you still want the bracelet and black leather. Sorry about the lack of follow through until now! Let’s get PIF back on track.

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

TheJohnP wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:16 pm Who likes Pre-V buckles?
'Cause I can't stand them.

Finally replaced a few, so these are up for grabs.

All are 20mm.
One is a screw bar (silver) and the other two are spring bar.

First come, first served.

I'm about to toss these unless someone actually wants 'em.
Thoughts [mention]tennesseean_87[/mention]?
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

TheJohnP wrote:
TheJohnP wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:16 pm Who likes Pre-V buckles?
'Cause I can't stand them.

Finally replaced a few, so these are up for grabs.

All are 20mm.
One is a screw bar (silver) and the other two are spring bar.

First come, first served.

I'm about to toss these unless someone actually wants 'em.
Try asking Tennesseean_87 as he makes straps and might be able to use them.
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

Rabirnie wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:10 pm
a normal bubble envelope does the trick for bracelets, straps and even watch heads. If still available, I'd take the bracelet and the black leather one.

Also.. as a reminder to all, I still have the Casio World Time available posted above by MoT. Great watch but needs at least an 8 inch wrist OR not wear with long sleeve.

Seems like I totally dropped the ball on sending you the bracelet and strap. Let me know if you still want the bracelet and black leather. Sorry about the lack of follow through until now! Let’s get PIF back on track.

No issues at all... I thought perhaps it was due to the mail. I can still make use of them . Thank you!!
Sporkboy
MoT Member

Post by Sporkboy »

Sporkboy wrote:

Or wear it over a winter jacket.
Might work if converted to a desk clock with multiple time zones and all.
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

I have some BluShark single pass straps that I'm going to put up today. I just need to snap a couple pics. I'll see if there is anything else that I bought in the strap drawer and forgot about
Wolfsatz
MoT Member

Post by Wolfsatz »

Sporkboy wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:41 am
Sporkboy wrote:

Or wear it over a winter jacket.
Might work if converted to a desk clock with multiple time zones and all.
That is actually quite a really good idea.... hmmm... Interesting!!
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

In an effort to contribute to this great thread here is my first submission for paying it forward. I was taking an inventory of the strap drawer and found these 22mm straps. The two on the right are brand new from BluShark. They are 3 ring single pass and are extremely soft/pliable. The dark Navy blue is also brand new from cheapestnatostraps. It is called the Seal strap or something like and doesn't have any holes. The final strap on the left is also brand new but I have no idea where it's from. I bought it awhile ago and have long since sold the watch it was meant for.

I'd prefer to just pay for shipping in the States on these straps. If you need some variety in straps or need to start getting 22mm straps for a recent purchase then here you go.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Post by TheJohnP »

If no one else chimes in, I wouldn't mind the CNS seal strap. Think that could work with my Froskemann buckle.
tinpusher wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:08 pm In an effort to contribute to this great thread here is my first submission for paying it forward. I was taking an inventory of the strap drawer and found these 22mm straps. The two on the right are brand new from BluShark. They are 3 ring single pass and are extremely soft/pliable. The dark Navy blue is also brand new from cheapestnatostraps. It is called the Seal strap or something like and doesn't have any holes. The final strap on the left is also brand new but I have no idea where it's from. I bought it awhile ago and have long since sold the watch it was meant for.

I'd prefer to just pay for shipping in the States on these straps. If you need some variety in straps or need to start getting 22mm straps for a recent purchase then here you go.
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

tinpusher wrote:In an effort to contribute to this great thread here is my first submission for paying it forward. I was taking an inventory of the strap drawer and found these 22mm straps. The two on the right are brand new from BluShark. They are 3 ring single pass and are extremely soft/pliable. The dark Navy blue is also brand new from cheapestnatostraps. It is called the Seal strap or something like and doesn't have any holes. The final strap on the left is also brand new but I have no idea where it's from. I bought it awhile ago and have long since sold the watch it was meant for.

Thanks. What material is the one on the left?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

TheJohnP wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:14 pm If no one else chimes in, I wouldn't mind the CNS seal strap. Think that could work with my Froskemann buckle.
tinpusher wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:08 pm In an effort to contribute to this great thread here is my first submission for paying it forward. I was taking an inventory of the strap drawer and found these 22mm straps. The two on the right are brand new from BluShark. They are 3 ring single pass and are extremely soft/pliable. The dark Navy blue is also brand new from cheapestnatostraps. It is called the Seal strap or something like and doesn't have any holes. The final strap on the left is also brand new but I have no idea where it's from. I bought it awhile ago and have long since sold the watch it was meant for.

John, the blue CNS is yours. You contribute so much to the forum it's the least I could do. PM me your info and I'll try to ship it tomorrow
tinpusher
MoT Member

Post by tinpusher »

PetWatch wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:15 pm
tinpusher wrote:In an effort to contribute to this great thread here is my first submission for paying it forward. I was taking an inventory of the strap drawer and found these 22mm straps. The two on the right are brand new from BluShark. They are 3 ring single pass and are extremely soft/pliable. The dark Navy blue is also brand new from cheapestnatostraps. It is called the Seal strap or something like and doesn't have any holes. The final strap on the left is also brand new but I have no idea where it's from. I bought it awhile ago and have long since sold the watch it was meant for.

Thanks. What material is the one on the left?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not quite sure. Almost feels like a sailcloth/rubber material. Sorry I'm not a better describer
Ironman_KL
MoT Member

Post by Ironman_KL »

Hey if no one else takes them I am keen. Always looking for a good single pass at 22mm.
But I am in “the land down under”. More than happy to accept them on the slow boat for shipping as an option.
I am also relatively new to the forum and haven’t posted much to date.
Cheers,
Kane

WhaleTail
MoT Member

Pay it Forward

Post by WhaleTail »

If PetWatch did not put claims on that one to the left, I would like to. Thx.

Aka: Watchout on WUS.