We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Bachelor Party Weekend. Which Seiko?!?

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.

<t>Bachelor party weekend watch. Which one?!?</t>

Poll ended at Fri May 17, 2019 11:53 pm

<t>Seiko SKX007 mod on jubilee</t>
No votes
<t>Seiko SKX007 mod on super oyster</t>
43%
<t>Seiko SARB033</t>
43%
<t>Seiko SARB065 on perlon</t>
14%
<t>Seiko SARB065 on leather</t>
No votes

Total votes: 7
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: Bachelor Party Weekend. Which Seiko?!?

Post by Dub Rubb »

Split-Time wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:21 pm Alright boys, the SARB033 gets the nod! Off I go with a road soda. Wish me luck and I hope to be back safely on Sunday. Thanks for all the suggestions and have a great weekend!
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f6950d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
Looking good. That was a great choice 8-)
Sorry I missed this (was on an anniversary trip that we rolled into a work trip) but I would have voted for the SARB.
Thanks chief. I have made it back home safely, albeit still drunk thanks to the half bottle of basil haydens my buddy and I decided to share for lunch.

Funniest parts of the weekend were:
1) two of my buddies who have never worn watches adjusting to the lifestyle and constantly checking their wrists lol. The scuba dudes were a hit.
2) 3 of us all speaking like Quinn from Jaws while gambling at the same roullete table. "22 chips went down on the board chief, 39 came out. You know the thing about a dealer chief? They've got lifeless eyes, black eyes like a dolls eyes."

Split-Time
MoT Member

Re: Bachelor Party Weekend. Which Seiko?!?

Post by Split-Time »

Dub Rubb wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:24 pm
Split-Time wrote:
Dub Rubb wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:21 pm Alright boys, the SARB033 gets the nod! Off I go with a road soda. Wish me luck and I hope to be back safely on Sunday. Thanks for all the suggestions and have a great weekend!
[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... f6950d.jpg[/IMG]

Looking good. That was a great choice 8-)
Sorry I missed this (was on an anniversary trip that we rolled into a work trip) but I would have voted for the SARB.
Thanks chief. I have made it back home safely, albeit still drunk thanks to the half bottle of basil haydens my buddy and I decided to share for lunch.

Funniest parts of the weekend were:
1) two of my buddies who have never worn watches adjusting to the lifestyle and constantly checking their wrists lol. The scuba dudes were a hit.
2) 3 of us all speaking like Quinn from Jaws while gambling at the same roullete table. "22 chips went down on the board chief, 39 came out. You know the thing about a dealer chief? They've got lifeless eyes, black eyes like a dolls eyes."

Glad you made it back! The Scuba Dudes were a great idea. It kinda makes me want one. Also, I have traveled half of the week the past two weeks and am really not looking forward to five days in the office...but who knew you could have Basil Hadyen's for lunch :lol: