We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Got a Zodiac? Post it here!

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Re: Got a Zodiac? Post it here!

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Update 3- haven't had a reply from Fossil to my email in 3 days...

However I just got an unexpected call from a Zodiac manager in Texas who apparently has my watch now. And apparently my watch is running fine now lol. They are going to time it and see if it stops working, otherwise I'll get a replacement or full credit of the watch.
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
Watch your Wristwatch
MoT Member

Post by Watch your Wristwatch »

AndroidIsAwesome wrote:Update 3- haven't had a reply from Fossil to my email in 3 days...

However I just got an unexpected call from a Zodiac manager in Texas who apparently has my watch now. And apparently my watch is running fine now lol. They are going to time it and see if it stops working, otherwise I'll get a replacement or full credit of the watch.
Good luck! I haven't heard anything about my refund yet. [emoji15]

@watch_your_wristwatch

AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Watch your Wristwatch wrote:
AndroidIsAwesome wrote:Update 3- haven't had a reply from Fossil to my email in 3 days...

@watch_your_wristwatch
Hopefully you get it soon. Apparently my watch was initially sent to the Toronto repair center where Fossil repairs Canadian watches. But now it's actually in Texas and nobody told me it was being sent there at any point, although that's where I expected it to go in the first place. Also the manager I spoke with also owns the same watch [emoji23]
Watch your Wristwatch
MoT Member

Post by Watch your Wristwatch »

AndroidIsAwesome wrote:
Watch your Wristwatch wrote:

@watch_your_wristwatch
Hopefully you get it soon. Apparently my watch was initially sent to the Toronto repair center where Fossil repairs Canadian watches. But now it's actually in Texas and nobody told me it was being sent there at any point, although that's where I expected it to go in the first place. Also the manager I spoke with also owns the same watch [emoji23]
Lol. And I bet his is working perfectly!

@watch_your_wristwatch

mplsabdullah
MoT Member

Post by mplsabdullah »

Really concerning to hear how bad they are in taking care of these issues. I've been very tempted to buy a model that never much lower then the msrp however hearing all of this stopped me from thinking about spending too much on a Zodiac.
%99 of people do not notice or care whats on your wrist. All that matters is that YOU like what you see.
Boourns
MoT Member

Post by Boourns »

Anyone have experience with the grandrally? Hopefully it being quartz there will be fewer issues with it.
I wish that watch were 38mm?
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

This is gone from what at first appeared to be exceptional customer service to very disappointing. Hope you gents get a satisfactory resolution soon.

Meanwhile, I bought a bracelet for my Jetomatic. I wasn't sure how it would look but I think it looks fine after putting it on. Haven't sized it yet.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Duplicate
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Boourns wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:50 pm Anyone have experience with the grandrally? Hopefully it being quartz there will be fewer issues with it.
I have no experience with it, but I assume their quartz models have no problems. I was actually thinking of buying a Grandrally and a Grandville if my Jetomatic doesn't get fixed.
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Post by yinzburgher »

PetWatch wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:17 am This is gone from what at first appeared to be exceptional customer service to very disappointing. Hope you gents get a satisfactory resolution soon.

Meanwhile, I bought a bracelet for my Jetomatic. I wasn't sure how it would look but I think it looks fine after putting it on. Haven't sized it yet.

[img][/img]
I like that bracelet and think it works great with that watch. Is it this one? It's been on my Amazon "saved for later" list for a couple months.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

This is the one, bought it for around $23 on a flash sale posted in the old deals thread. Seems like a good bargain at the regular price, too.
The brush on the bracelet perfectly matches the brush on the case.

For some reason the Amazon link is not posting, maybe MOT banned them for not approving his referral account. lol
Search for: hstrap solid mesh bracelet.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

PetWatch wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:29 pm This is the one, bought it for around $23 on a flash sale posted in the old deals thread. Seems like a good bargain at the regular price, too.
The brush on the bracelet perfectly matches the brush on the case.

For some reason the Amazon link is not posting, maybe MOT banned them for not approving his referral account. lol
Search for: hstrap solid mesh bracelet on Amazon.

AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Update 4 regarding my Jetomatic issue- just got off the phone with the repair manager again. My Jetomatic has been working perfectly fine for them so it's being sent back to me now. Hopefully I don't have any more issues with it but at least now if I do I have direct contact information to the repair center...

Also had a chat with him about our watch collections and stuff. Pretty interesting guy.
PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:43 pm Update 4 regarding my Jetomatic issue- just got off the phone with the repair manager again. My Jetomatic has been working perfectly fine for them so it's being sent back to me now. Hopefully I don't have any more issues with it but at least now if I do I have direct contact information to the repair center...

Also had a chat with him about our watch collections and stuff. Pretty interesting guy.
Great news. What was wrong with it?
Did you ask him if they took away the bag of chips from the repairman? lol
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

PetWatch wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:34 pm
AndroidIsAwesome wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:43 pm Update 4 regarding my Jetomatic issue- just got off the phone with the repair manager again. My Jetomatic has been working perfectly fine for them so it's being sent back to me now. Hopefully I don't have any more issues with it but at least now if I do I have direct contact information to the repair center...

Great news. What was wrong with it?
Did you ask him if they took away the bag of chips from the repairman? lol

Did you tell him about MoT and ask him to join? ;) :lol:
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody