As you may have noticed, we we're offline this morning. This was caused by the "Thanks" plug-in going rogue and using up way too many server resources. This triggered an automatic suspension by our hosting provider as they thought it was a malicious attack. The "Thanks" plug-in has been disabled, hopefully temporarily so I can determine if that was indeed the cause, and take steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

I apologize for the disruption and for any confusion that may have caused.

LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
Bbrou33
MoT Member

Re: LWDS (The Legion of Watch Deal Seekers)

Post by Bbrou33 »

Wearing this in the field today

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Insta me: bbrou33
Rabirnie
MoT Member

Post by Rabirnie »

Beverage compliant with Leather Britches Porter from Blackberry Farms Brewing and the Komandirskie. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
watchpalooza
Global Moderator

Post by watchpalooza »

Dub Rubb wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:39 pm Accidentally compliant today with a HUISABH deal I dont remember making! 3 MDV106s!! This watch is incredible for $35. Like ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk
That happened to me...one evening after spending too much time in the beverages thread....
Click Icon To Contact Me

’There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.’ - Leonard Cohen, Anthem
’One man's faith is another man's delusion.’ - Anthony Storr
whoagorgeous
MoT Member

Post by whoagorgeous »

Seiko Saturday. Still breaking in the strap.

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Seiko Saturday compliance.

I stopped in at T-Mobile to turn in my iPhone 11 Pro since the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren I pre-ordered arrived last night.

I decided to grab some Popeye's afterwards on the way home and took this while waiting in the drive-through.

Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

I have worn the SKX013 all day but put the 007 on an hour or so ago for comparison. Planning to order a bracelet for the 013 and was thinking of trying a president. Any thoughts on that? I really like this strap code oyster but never warmed up the the stock jubilee on the 007.

My mother gave me a Star Wars ornament every year for Christmas so here is a very small (but fully operational) Death Star under construction.

PetWatch
MoT Member

Post by PetWatch »

Picked this up today for allegiance to the Legion. Didnt know what I would get, it looks like the stars have aligned.Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

whoagorgeous wrote:Seiko Saturday. Still breaking in the strap.

That looks awesome! I haven't seen too many of the new gen STO turtles. Looks fantastic on leather.
ManOnTime wrote:Seiko Saturday compliance.

I stopped in at T-Mobile to turn in my iPhone 11 Pro since the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren I pre-ordered arrived last night.

I decided to grab some Popeye's afterwards on the way home and took this while waiting in the drive-through.

Did you get the chicken sandwich everyone is losing their mind over? If so, did you have to stab or bodyslam anybody to get it?
Split-Time wrote:I have worn the SKX013 all day but put the 007 on an hour or so ago for comparison. Planning to order a bracelet for the 013 and was thinking of trying a president. Any thoughts on that? I really like this strap code oyster but never warmed up the the stock jubilee on the 007.

My mother gave me a Star Wars ornament every year for Christmas so here is a very small (but fully operational) Death Star under construction.

I love the jubilee(once I got the rattles out of the endlinks), but a president could look really cool. Also, sweet ornaments! In the spirit of the holidays, I deem any watch pic you post alongside a Star Wars ornament compliant. Offer ends Jan 1st 2020.
PetWatch wrote:Picked this up today for allegiance to the Legion. Didnt know what I would get, it looks like the stars have aligned.Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Loving it. How is the bracelet? I know the rubber I got on mine was leaps and bounds better than the SKX, hoping the bracelet is too! Pretty great watch for the price (we) paid though eh?

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Went to dinner with some of the wife's extended family for an early Christmas(her crazy side of the family that we don't do actual christmas with). Was gonna wear a vintage Seiko, but it was pouring out and didn't want to truat 50 year old seals. Went with Sexy Lug Saturday instead.

MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

Dub Rubb wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:49 am Did you get the chicken sandwich everyone is losing their mind over? If so, did you have to stab or bodyslam anybody to get it?
I had wings but I did get a chicken sandwich for my son. I have no idea if it's the one people were losing their minds over. He said it was pretty good.

No body slamming needed. :lol:
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

This morning I chose this for signed crown Sunday, but here is a bonus Star Wars ornament. This star destroyer always seems be lurking on the tree somewhere near the Death Star. Thanks Dub!

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Split-Time wrote:This morning I chose this for signed crown Sunday, but here is a bonus Star Wars ornament. This star destroyer always seems be lurking on the tree somewhere near the Death Star. Thanks Dub!

Not gonna lie. A big part of me allowing this compliance is because I am a little jealous of these ornaments, and I really want to see them! If you post one every day, it's like an advent calendar for me!!!

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Signed Crown Sunday compliant and bonus carnivore compliance! Not pictured, breakfast beer compliance. The wife is at a baby shower, so I just get to cook, drink, and watch football. Life is good!
ImageImageImage

Split-Time
MoT Member

Post by Split-Time »

Dub Rubb wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:12 pm
Split-Time wrote:This morning I chose this for signed crown Sunday, but here is a bonus Star Wars ornament. This star destroyer always seems be lurking on the tree somewhere near the Death Star. Thanks Dub!

Not gonna lie. A big part of me allowing this compliance is because I am a little jealous of these ornaments, and I really want to see them! If you post one every day, it's like an advent calendar for me!!!

I wish I had known we were going to do this when we decorated our tree :lol: . Not all of the ornaments are on there. My mom used to give them to me (as an adult, mind you) and I would sort of nod and grin. After getting married the number actually going on dwindled. After I lost my mother we have been hanging more. My son just turned five so he gets a kick out of them, too.

Stay tuned!
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Bonus compliance. Used leftover meatballs and sauce to make meatball English muffin pizzas. Soooo good!!