We're Moving!

Click for more info.

Introduction

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
KarlskronaWatch
Has thanked: 0

Introduction

Post by KarlskronaWatch »

Hello all,
I was referred to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid watch geek/collector and especially love dive watches. My tastes are fairly consistent and I normally become fixated on a specific brand or style a few times a year. Right now its Grand Seiko.
I own a watch company and watch strap company and have made many good friends through this "hobby". ;)

Looking forward to interacting and learning more though all of you and the various forums here.

Regards,
Todd
yinzburgher
MoT Member

Re: Introduction

Post by yinzburgher »

Welcome, great to have you! Any specific Grand Seiko you've been eyeballing? Just checking out your site and your IG now. I like that you post other watches on your IG other than your own company. Obviously you own and run the Karlskrona watch brand. Do you own BradyStraps too?
MoT
Site Admin

Post by MoT »

On behalf of the users, welcome to the site!

I'm sure you'll find the majority of the members here to be very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. While we love a good deal, the camaraderie and community spirit were building here is quickly becoming our keystone.

If you'd like to promote your business here, contact myself or [mention]watchpalooza[/mention] and we can guide you through that process.

I hope to see you around!
Join us on Discord and interact live with your fellow members (click the icon):

Want to ensure your favorite watch site can keep the lights on? Click here: https://www.patreon.com/motswdf

Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them." - Ray Bradbury
"Remember no man is a failure who has friends." - Clarence Odbody
AndroidIsAwesome
MoT Member

Post by AndroidIsAwesome »

Glad to have you aboard. I've thought of buying a Karlskrona in the past but never ended up doing it. I really like some of the designs you've got
Follow my new watch Instagram page @Loupehole
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Welcome! While I don't own any of your watches, I do have 2 of your Sailcloth straps. This one was the perfect match for my FFF mod. I can attest to the quality and comfort of these straps, the hardware is very nice as well. I was hesitant to pay the $35 or so for the strap from a brand I didn't know, but was very impressed with them.

Really happy you found your way over here, and also happy to support a fellow watch geek. I just checked out your website, and you are now on my radar!

GS is on my shortlist. Every time I think about moving upmarket and maybe buying an Explorer I or another Omega, I find a GS that is much more intriguing and a better value(IMO).
ImageImage

Sent from my LG-M322 using Tapatalk

PopePants2
MoT Member

Post by PopePants2 »

Cool to have "creaters" in this community! Welcome!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

KarlskronaWatch
Has thanked: 0

Post by KarlskronaWatch »

yinzburgher wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:31 am Welcome, great to have you! Any specific Grand Seiko you've been eyeballing? Just checking out your site and your IG now. I like that you post other watches on your IG other than your own company. Obviously you own and run the Karlskrona watch brand. Do you own BradyStraps too?
Nothing specific, although I’ve been gravitating towards vintage pieces. Would be interested in a birth year piece but the issue I’m finding is that all lug widths are 18mm which is just too small for my tastes.