MoT's Watch Deal Forum is the resource for watch and watch accessory deals sourced by enthusiasts like you. Click here to join today, and once logged in you'll be able to take part in great discussion and camaraderie about the hobby you love.

As a reminder, even though MoT's is a free site, we do rely on two methods lights on. One is a referral generator that creates (mostly) unobtrusive links. This depends on the site being whitelisted in any ad-blocking software you use. If you could please whitelist this site, we would be ever thankful. (We promise there are no pop-ups, pop-unders or other annoying distractions.)

The other method is donations from members and visitors. These are completely voluntary and there is no obligation. Any donations go directly towards site operations and are greatly appreciated. Click here to donate today.

Thank you!

HUISABH System Changelog

Having an issue with the site, or with posting? Create a thread and someone will help as soon as possible.
ManOnTime
Site Admin
Has liked: 483 times
Been liked: 1818 times

Re: HUISABH System Changelog

Post by ManOnTime » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:23 am

February 25
  • Guests no longer have access to deals threads. Only logged in, registered members can view.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

Click Icon To Contact Me:

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:37 pm

February 26
  • Changed the header banner.
  • Site rules have been formalized. They can be found here: Site Rules
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

'You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to stop reading them.' - Ray Bradbury
'Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of debate, discussion, and dissent.' - H.H.H.
ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:32 am

March 5
  • Added small Certified Watch Store affiliate banner to the footer of the site. Purchases made after clicking through this banner earns the site a small commission.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:28 am

March 7
  • All methods to access the site now automatically direct to the secure (https) site.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:18 pm

March 21
  • The tagging system is now live.

To use it, start typing the username prefaced with @ and a drop-down should popup with a list of names matching what you are typing. You can also enclose the username in [.mention][/mention] bbcode (remove the preceding . ). Any orphaned @'s in the post will prevent the pop-up/drop-down from working, in that case, use the mention bbcode.

You may have to go to your User Control Panel notification settings to enable the notification. Once you do, notifications will appear next to the bell symbol in the menu bar, or in your email (if you select that option).
mention.JPG
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:21 pm

April 7:
  • Disabled AvantLink (Certified Watch Store affiliate) integration. Site was receiving nothing from it, and I would rather remove it than have it remain and be a distraction to members.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:56 pm

April 21:
  • Renewed domain and associated products.
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Thu May 16, 2019 4:36 pm

May 16:
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 am

May 20
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT

ManOnTime
Site Admin

Post by ManOnTime » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:02 am

September 13
  • Updated header banner.
These users liked the author ManOnTime for the post (total 3):
TheJohnPBostonCharlieStretch44
Your friend in time,
Matt - MoT