The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Discussion area for watches, clocks and all other timekeepers.
TheJohnP
Global Moderator

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by TheJohnP »

crushinglaw wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:47 pm Hi folks, any suggestions for custom dial printing service? I'd like one with good lume, but it's just going to be for me, so my options are probably limited.
I have heard that San Martin might be able to do it but not sure if they will ship me the dial alone. And I am not sure of how to reach out to them and make sure I have the right guys on the other end of the line.

Paging @Dub Rubb
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find
Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Re: The Brotherhood of Submariner Homages - Nebuchadnezzar-The Underground Railway

Post by Dub Rubb »

TheJohnP wrote:
crushinglaw wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:47 pm Hi folks, any suggestions for custom dial printing service? I'd like one with good lume, but it's just going to be for me, so my options are probably limited.
I have heard that San Martin might be able to do it but not sure if they will ship me the dial alone. And I am not sure of how to reach out to them and make sure I have the right guys on the other end of the line.

Paging [mention]Dub Rubb[/mention]
Saw the Bat signal. SM does make fantastic stuff, and are good for a one off watch, but not for a dial. There is another guy making one off dials that have pretty good lume, but not quite Seiko level. Definitely adequate though. And his dial work is fantastic.

If you are able to create a vector file(I don't even know what that means, but is a thing) he will be your guy. Anticipate about a $50-60 price tag for a one off.

BRB off to find his info.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Dub Rubb
MoT Member

Post by Dub Rubb »

Okay, I am pretty sure this is your guy. I don't have Facebook, and that is his only storefront, but he comes highly recommended.

https://www.facebook.com/DialMaker/

Also, if you do want to reach out to San Martin, Glenn is your man. Super responsive and helpful. It also doesn't hurt to ask about a single dial. Here is his email:
sanmwatches@163.com

There are other more expensive options out there, but these two are a good starting point.

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk