PREORDER: Brand Direct: Vario - 1945 D12 Field Watch Collection

All your KickStarter, Indiegogo, etc watch and watch accessory project threads can be found here.

Moderator: TheJohnP

TheJohnP
Global Moderator

PREORDER: Brand Direct: Vario - 1945 D12 Field Watch Collection

Post by TheJohnP »

Today Vario opened up preorders for their latest collection, the 1945 D12 Field Watch, inspired by the WWII Dirty Dozen models.
Now through June 9th, use discount code D12 when you check out for 12% OFF!

https://vario.sg/collections/1945-d12-field

With code D12 is about $324
Regular price is $368

Estimated delivery is July/August 2023

Recognising the popularity of our WW1 Trench watch, we have continued our celebration of horological innovation with our WW2 tribute timepiece. The original Trench was the result of quick re-engineering of pocket watches and wristlets. World War Two, however, saw robust timepieces built specifically for the battlefield - combat ready watches fit for the challenges of war.

VARIO 1945 D12 Field Watch is heavily inspired by the ‘Dirty Dozen’ – a collection of Swiss and British watches commissioned and worn by the British military during WWII. Their black dials, railroad-style minute tracks, luminous hands and indexes, and small seconds movements marked them as part of the iconic set and created a highly legible look that remains distinct even today. Their crowns were also designed to be easy to grip while not digging into their wrist for more comfort.

There are four colorways of the 1945 D12 - Shadow Grey, Raven Black, Army Green, and Sand Beige

Specs:

- Case diameter: 37mm
- Case thickness: 10.5mm
- Crystal: Sapphire with inner AR applied
- Lug width: 18mm
- Lug to lug: 45mm
- Lume: C3/BGW9 Lume
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel with option for empty caseback and laser engraving at additional cost
- Crown: Screw-down crown
- Movement: Miyota 82s5 automatic gilt movement (Côtes de Genève) with hand-winding and hacking seconds.
- Water resistance: 10ATM
- Strap: Cordura
- Warranty: 1 year global warranty
Click Icon To Contact Me

Far and wide I will find 'em and I ride 'em
Bricks and mortar get my licks just for kicks
AD or authorized I don't analyze
Retail, wholesale never fail
Online or offline, I find I don't redefine
Too big to fail or yard sale they all hale
Run or hide just for fun deals I find