FS: Omega Seamaster 300 Bronze Gold / 234.92.41.21.10.001 / 2022 Full Set

Watches and watch accessories for sale or trade by site sponsors.
ValueYourWatch.com
Brand Rep

FS: Omega Seamaster 300 Bronze Gold / 234.92.41.21.10.001 / 2022 Full Set

Post by ValueYourWatch.com »

Omega Seamaster 300 Bronze Gold / 234.92.41.21.10.001 / 2022 Full Set

PS: This watch is listed on behalf of our trusted users at valueyourwatch.com. If you have any questions about the seller, do not hesitate to contact us at info@valueyourwatch.com. Our sellers are verified sellers with a strong reputation.

The asking Price will be $8,250 payment chosen by the seller. In general, you can pay by Credit Card, Wire, PayPal, Cash or others.

For more questions Email: email: Tel. 8457977503 email: abhorology@gmail.com
Connect with me on instagram

Presenting the Omega Seamaster 300 in 9K Bronze Gold. Omega’s patent pending alloy comprised of gold, silver, and palladium, creating a bronze like hue designed to last. This timepiece exudes pure class with its ceramic bezel, exhibition case back, comfortable leather strap, and of course, that bronze gold case. Peer into the open case back to find Omega’s exceptional co-axial 8912 movement, worthy of the master chronometer moniker. Sitting at 41mm on a brown leather strap that will fit over an 8″ wrist, this Seamaster is nothing short of exceptional.

MSRP when purchased: $11,600 + tax
MSRP today: $13,200 + tax
Asking $8250 + label

CONDITION & CONTENTS: This timepiece is in excellent condition. Please see all photos for an accurate representation of this gem. Included with the watch are the inner and outer boxes, card holder, international warranty card dated 4/1/22, pictograms card, master chronometer certification card, instruction booklet, travel pouch, and hang tag

NOTE: I take detailed, close up photos of every watch, which makes dust or blemishes look worse than they actually are when viewed in person. If you have any questions regarding condition, please reach out and ask for more photos or video. I’d be happy to provide whatever you request.

SHIPPING & PAYMENT: Your label or add $70 for fully insured overnight shipping to your nearest FedEx. Payment is taken by wire, zelle, or cash if local. Located in Mountain View, CA

In the world of luxury timepieces, reputation is king. Deal in confidence! I have over 100 transactions under my belt from numerous platforms and my goal is to provide complete transparency with a seamless transaction from “hello”, to delivery. Countless references are available on request and phone calls and/or video calls are highly encouraged.

Find me anywhere
ABHorology at Google Mail
IG: a.b_horology
WUS: Ben_Jammin_1006

More Pictures: